I am practicing a form of eugenics at my retail job. Let me explain:

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I always snub rude customers and mess up their order on purpose whilst being really kind and genuine with good customers. So the theory is, if I am unpleasant to bad customers then they will stop shopping there when I am on shift cuz they will see me. And all the good customers will still shop there so over all the population of nice customers to bad customers will go up.

Therefore, making my life easier, and the atmosphere of the shop much more appealing to people who are light triad. I have to be careful not to annoy too many bad people tho because it will be noticeable so I do let a few slip through each time, but I make sure to snub them at the next encounter.

It's a little side project I'm doing to keep my job entertaining whilst actually having positive results.

One downside is that I will have to see if the distribution of nasty people to good people is actually higher in my general area which I have a sneaking suspicion it is. This might mean I have to abandon the project as they will lose too many sales and I will probably lose my job. But if I am lucky, I might be able to make a positive outcome for everyone.

If you work a job like this then I recommend you try this out. I have already seen way more returning nice customers who I recognise compared to nasty people. So far it seems to be working and I have noticed my colleagues are being a lot kinder with me and saying they had a good shift with me etc which wasn't the case before (as I spoke about).

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted member 16369
Are you goodlooking? I got a retail job I’m supposed to interview for on Monday, does height affect people’s perception of you, I only want to do this bs for a couple weeks

You are making them more rude

What’s your job?

Are you goodlooking? I got a retail job I’m supposed to interview for on Monday, does height affect people’s perception of you, I only want to do this bs for a couple weeks

doesnt matter all, you fucking autist

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Imagine working in retail jfl
I would perish from cortisol overdose

Imagine working in retail jfl
I would perish from cortisol overdose
its very cortisol inducing which is why I have to literally implement a eugenics system to get by lool

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse