[Story] i am scared of mirrors

Over

Over

It is over
Today I went to shopping mall to buy new pair of trousers but I couldnt go to fitting room, because I knew I look like 3/10 with lighting there, I just couldn't go there and look at myself. I went home with nothing.

Breakdown

I am scared of mirrors completely I avoid looking at EVERY single mirror in those clothing shops. I need help boyos this is not funny, I got no money for therapist because of my self image problems I never worked.

Also in one of the expensive shops I've seen actual PSL6+ guy with Connor Murphy frame and biceps, I was amazed, dude was like 185cm+ too, couldn't see the face because I was standing like 6 meters away but I seen he had good forward growth and jawline.

Finally, when my bus arrived I've seen literal qt stacy goddess, her face was insanely cute and feminine 9/10 why women in poland have to be so beautiful i see so many young women there it's insane boyos it hurts my soul.

I am not alive, I just live. I wish my mother had an abortion, I dont know how much longer can I live alone, as unlovable and undesirable subhuman. Please let it fucking end :feelswhy:

395584hf83

D

Deleted member 1476

Zephir
fitting room lights are designed to make u look fat

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Today I went to shopping mall to buy new pair of trousers but I couldnt go to fitting room, because I knew I look like 3/10 with lighting there, I just couldn't go there and look at myself. I went home with nothing.

View attachment 138563

I am scared of mirrors completely I avoid looking at EVERY single mirror in those clothing shops. I need help boyos this is not funny, I got no money for therapist because of my self image problems I never worked.

Also in one of the expensive shops I've seen actual PSL6+ guy with Connor Murphy frame and biceps, I was amazed, dude was like 185cm+ too, couldn't see the face because I was standing like 6 meters away but I seen he had good forward growth and jawline.

Finally, when my bus arrived I've seen literal qt stacy goddess, her face was insanely cute and feminine 9/10 why women in poland have to be so beautiful i see so many young women there it's insane boyos it hurts my soul.

I am not alive, I just live. I wish my mother had an abortion, I dont know how much longer can I live alone, as unlovable and undesirable subhuman. Please let it fucking end :feelswhy:

View attachment 138571
I feel the same when I am tired

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
bro, i once went to the mall and it was too crowded and went back home. i fucking need surgery asap

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
fitting room lights are designed to make u look fat
Lol, why would they make you look fat? I've been to some fitting rooms that made my skin look like garbage, but never fat.

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
I dunno I look good in fitting room mirrors tbh

pisslord

pisslord

Banned
OP is a vampire

Over

Over

It is over
For for record, the fitting rooms I am afraid of: H&M and Reserved - haven't been to any other clothing stores recently. I also avoid seeing my own reflection in tram/bus windows, I always look so fucking pathetic like, there is something wrong.

I know I will cry tonight before falling asleep. So many beautiful young women out here. Its beyond over for me. I dont know what to do, I cant make myself warm approach even in my school. Now I feel so sad maybe I'm gonna try cope with LoTR marathon.

Itsdone

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
i'm scared of my average fg

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Fitting rooms have the worst direct lighting you could ever imagine. Obliterates your bones and turns you into a bloated acne ridden mess.

Last edited:
jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Infamous incel
Lol. This are things that I used to do... Idk what to say

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

View attachment 138563

View attachment 138571

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE

View attachment 138563

View attachment 138571
Ya man same for me