I am self absorbed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
What happened here about trucel? I don’t know. Honestly I don’t really care who dies or if you guys all never wake up again. Why should I? All I care about is me

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 31562, ascension and 1 other person
What happened here about trucel? I don’t know. Honestly I don’t really care who dies or if you guys all never wake up again. Why should I? All I care about is me
Same but i am just curious to find out what happened because it’s like a cope for me.

I am not that self-absorbed.

The only thing i absorb is bbc and fart cum because i am a little sissy whore, a genetic failure who will never be a real American man with his bud.

C96F41F9 88BD 4A36 A37D 62CC69F3978D

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ascension
Same but i am just curious to find out what happened because it’s like a cope for me.

I am not that self-absorbed.

The only thing i absorb is bbc and fart cum because i am a little sissy whore, a genetic failure who will never be a real American man with his bud.

View attachment 2311906

Please get a grip of yourself bozo ☠️

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
Please get a grip of yourself bozo ☠️
I have no bud, i have no racist white woman, i don’t smash beer cans when my sports ball team wins. I don’t live in a trailer park.

I am fucking my gay little hand. Everything is over.

15615063 A2C9 43BA 853F 559585EA0106

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Good. No more fake virtue signalling and bullshit. I don't give a fuck about you guys either, you can suck my fucking dick! I just come here because I'm a loser and have nothing better to do. Good talk

Bi polar as well. The other day you said “I love all of you” now you don’t even care if my fingernails got ripped off one by one and acid was dripped slowly covering ever surface of my body to finally be injected with rabies to finish me off dying of hysteria and dehydration. Crazy innit