PHD in getting bitches
haven't slept in over 24 hours
i might take a nap later tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Is it winter over there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
look out. no sleep can permanently fuck up your skin, mental/physical health beyond repair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 11414
look out. no sleep can permanently fuck up your skin, mental/physical health beyond repair
What if you didn’t sleep well but then sleep later in the day

• +1
Same I've been in a state of exhaustion for 3 weeks. Tren is terrible tbh I would never advise anyone take it

• So Sad
Same I've been in a state of exhaustion for 3 weeks. Tren is terrible tbh I would never advise anyone take it
A friend of me says he feels amazing and recommends it he has no problems with sleep etc

idk but I don’t think I would take it because it’s meant for cattle not for humans

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 11414
A friend of me says he feels amazing and recommends it he has no problems with sleep etc

idk but I don’t think I would take it because it’s meant for cattle not for humans
Good for him tbh, I feel like if not for the sleep disturbances it gave me I would have had a lot of energy but after like a week of it kicking in fully I just got extremely unproductive and wanted to LDAR all the time

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 11414
Good for him tbh, I feel like if not for the sleep disturbances it gave me I would have had a lot of energy but after like a week of it kicking in fully I just got extremely unproductive and wanted to LDAR all the time
How did you feel on that stuff besides that ?

• +1
How did you feel on that stuff besides that ?
It's hard to tell. I felt more aggressive and very very narcissistic, Ive been posting so much thirst traps on Instagram like I've never done before

• +1
It's hard to tell. I felt more aggressive and very very narcissistic, Ive been posting so much thirst traps on Instagram like I've never done before
That’s exactly what he is doing tbh posting every Day
kinda reminds me of a manic episode

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 11414
That’s exactly what he is doing tbh posting every Day
kinda reminds me of a manic episode
It feels like a manic episode except it's not manic energy-wise or motivation-wise. It's like I enjoy showing off my body and good pics of myself more, and it's 100% from the tren cuz I usually don't post nearly this much stuff lol

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It feels like a manic episode except it's not manic energy-wise or motivation-wise. It's like I enjoy showing off my body and good pics of myself more, and it's 100% from the tren cuz I usually don't post nearly this much stuff lol
Probably people cringe afterwards doing that shit jfl when they try to feed their ego

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and CupOfCoffee
Probably people cringe afterwards doing that shit jfl
100% sure in a week I'm gonna be looking at my archive and cringing jfl. I literally went from posting once a month pics of nature or whatever and now I've been posting pics of myself almost every day and saying weird shit like "There is no doubt in my heart" and "I am a different breed". And then this last week :lul: peak autism

IMG 20210609 153948 5282

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Htobrother and Deleted member 11414
100% sure in a week I'm gonna be looking at my archive and cringing jfl. I literally went from posting once a month pics of nature or whatever and now I've been posting pics of myself almost every day and saying weird shit like "There is no doubt in my heart" and "I am a different breed". And then this last week :lul: peak autism

View attachment 1178457
Same shit with my friend jfl
And the funny fact is not even 1 foid likes those post or if they like it they are related 1-2 max jfl
Gymcel coping mechanism

• +1

View attachment 1178457
I’d smash 🤭😳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, CupOfCoffee and Htobrother
I’d smash 🤭😳
If I took 300 tren I would probably have said "I make straight boys gay and gay girls straight". Tren is literally narcissism and insomnia in a vial

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother and AcneScars
If I took 300 tren I would probably have said "I make straight boys gay and gay girls straight". Tren is literally narcissism and insomnia in a vial
But srs that bideltoid

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee