Do people find enjoyment in swiping on tinder? I find it sucks

Even with matches, it’s useless and boring

I will never find my oneitis there

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and aBetterMii
I found a oneitis there before :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and Pumanator
Ideal woman, from a blackpilled perspective, for breeding is at least around 5'10" and lacks midget recessive genes to ensure non-manlet sons, at least 5PSL, reasonably above average frame for a woman and with a reasonable body fat percentage as studies show a decent correlation with maternal weight and offspring weight.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, aBetterMii and AlexBrown84
Ideal woman, from a blackpilled perspective, for breeding is at least around 5'10" and lacks midget recessive genes to ensure non-manlet sons, at least 5PSL, reasonably above average frame for a woman and with a reasonable body fat percentage as studies show a decent correlation with maternal weight and offspring weight.

Yet small girls are cute and feminine

I know in theory that you should breed with chad in a wig

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Girls have insane ghosting rate on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
Yet small girls are cute and feminine

I know in theory that you should breed with chad in a wig
Is this chad in a wig to you?

Ideal woman possesses facial aesthetics like Margot Robbie which ensures a high probability of offspring possessing traits women would adore like her beautiful eyes and jaw.

Regarding the small girls thing, I agree, but only that they are considered small to the man. You're giving me 5'9" vibes. I am thinking of the ideal relationship where a 6'3"+ man is with a 5'10" girl - producing a high probability of tall children.

View attachment 1607814

Ideal woman possesses facial aesthetics like Margot Robbie which ensures a high probability of offspring possessing traits women would adore like her beautiful eyes and jaw.

Regarding the small girls thing, I agree, but only that they are considered small to the man. You're giving me 5'9" vibes. I am thinking of the ideal relationship where a 6'3"+ man is with a 5'10" girl - producing a high probability of tall children.
She hot:feelsohh:

View attachment 1607814

5’10 is a large girl

The ideal is ideal height man with ideal height femoid with ideal height offspring

It’s not just about taller is better

What if Gosha, a one of a kind prettyboy of the most delicate build, breeds with a 6ft8 balkan ogre lady?
4cea320a0bfe973bce2da91ce9911ba7
Maxresdefault8

What happens then?
Gigachad off-spring?
@Lihito @ropemax @Thompsonz @n0rthface

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Zeruel, aBetterMii and 2 others
5’10 is a large girl

The ideal is ideal height man with ideal height femoid with ideal height offspring

It’s not just about taller is better
My mom is 5'4" (probably ideal height in your eyes) and my dad is 6'0" (decent height for a male), yet I'm currently 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot at 16 - since 14 and a half. Not sure if this was due to something causing premature growth plate closure or my 10th percentile weight delaying my growth considering I do have long limbs but just a very short torso and I fell off my original growth curve last year.

I never swipe I just go through the girls that swiped me

8F55E415 5448 4838 81FB DA990E2FE4BA

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tinder is a dumpster fire yes, tons of lower quality girls. The one who looks good most of the time don't take the app seriously or are just so overwhelmed by the options.

I use the same opener and vibes with all my matches and HALF of my matches don't even answer to me and every 10 matches I get a number. But even the number doesn't mean shit, because a lot of the times the logistics makes harder to meet. Then there are times that she looks somewhat worse in person, being unable to fuck her. And I only swipe right like 10% of the time.

As you can see if you want to success in tinder you must look good, have good photos and exude a somewhat sexual vibe, your mission is within a few messages ask her out and get her number. With those number you try meet those girls asap (near your apartment). Repeat.

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies and Deleted member 3828
i swipe for a month, no matches

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Everytime I downoad tinder after 2-3 days I delete it the caliper of matches I get there are not what I can get in real life,I live in Greece btw tinder not that popular, also real life is more fun to talk to girls .

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and ropemax
Everytime I downoad tinder after 2-3 days I delete it the caliper of matches I get there are not what I can get in real life,I live in Greece btw tinder not that popular, also real life is more fun to talk to girls .
Legit
Tinder is a dumpster fire yes, tons of lower quality girls. The one who looks good most of the time don't take the app seriously or are just so overwhelmed by the options.

I use the same opener and vibes with all my matches and HALF of my matches don't even answer to me and every 10 matches I get a number. But even the number doesn't mean shit, because a lot of the times the logistics makes harder to meet. Then there are times that she looks somewhat worse in person, being unable to fuck her. And I only swipe right like 10% of the time.

As you can see if you want to success in tinder you must look good, have good photos and exude a somewhat sexual vibe, your mission is within a few messages ask her out and get her number. With those number you try meet those girls asap (near your apartment). Repeat.
legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
I can’t fraud my pics irl tho