I am watching dr. Disrespect and those nerds and incels are paying him their loan lmao

Deleted member 19487

Deleted member 19487

Iron
This shit is so funny, someone just donated 99$ :lul: Holy fuck imagine simping for another man... I bet he is even cringing so hard deep inside about how gay that is.

• +1
Reactions: zura, ShowerMaxxing and ROTTING
sad thing about people who donate to streamers, is it is so over and they don’t even know it.

• +1
Reactions: zura, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19487 and 1 other person
sad thing about people who donate to streamers, is it is so over and they don’t even know it.
Might as well they just give him their mothers so he can fuck them while they are at it. :soy:

It's simply simp/beta behavior. Anyone that watches someone do something as useless as playing video games and then chooses to give them money are the ultimate cucks. It's even more beta and pathetic to tip a dude for playing video games than tipping cam girls. What's fun is all the guys who have their girls on Twitch in a low cut shirt looking like they are playing games but meanwhile it's just them off camera and all these incels just tip them because they are so pathetically beta they have to pay women who may not even aknowledge them.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
yeah i never understood what people got out of that. he's not even funny or entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19487