i am white er

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
IMG 6616
 101036882 elliot rodger 2 shutterstoc 2

er mogs me in fact or we are on the same looks level

its giga over for me

but for some reason my brain has so much seratonin or dopamine that i cope instead of roping when its brutally over

and i also cant cope with dating a girl whos my looks level or below like him

fucking hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Elliot mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
View attachment 1395812View attachment 1395813

its giga over for me

but for some reason my brain has so much seratonin or dopamine that i cope instead of roping when its brutally over

fucking hell
Are you in college?

yes, why do you ask
Because you are in areas that look like a college campus. Makes me think back to my college days. Man I wish I was a teenager again.

Because you are in areas that look like a college campus. Makes me think back to my college days. Man I wish I was a teenager again.
its worthless if you ugly just more suifuel

yes, why do you ask
In college I binge watched the shit out of Elliot videos. That was back before they took them down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 8244
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
shut up fucking monkey
He's not gonna stop unless you stop giving him attention. He does this to everyone who is white. You have to ignore him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 8244
fucking shit

me old would mog me rn because then i would have defined bones

He's not gonna stop unless you stop giving him attention. He does this to everyone who is white. You have to ignore him.
he's a lil chimperino typing this on his chromebook

put that nigger on ignore

go back to your cool aid and bananas lil guy

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Don't talk about him to other people either. he gets off to it.
i wasnt recessed as a kid, i had a flat nose with no hump

i think at one point i started mouth breathing but idk when

View attachment 1395812View attachment 1395813

its giga over for me

fucking hell
U would slay if you got rid of your disgusting acne, JBs nowadays love your type of pretty boy look

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 8244
funny comparison
IMG 2896
Screen Shot 2021 11 07 at 40329 PM

U would slay if you got rid of your disgusting acne, JBs nowadays love your type of pretty boy look
im conflicted because even without my acne

my bones are still horrendous

i wasnt recessed as a kid, i had a flat nose with no hump

i think at one point i started mouth breathing but idk when
I know one thing for sure. If you hard anorexia maxed in college, that shit would give you some serious results. I only bulked all through out college. I was never looks maxed. So I will never know if looks maxing ever truly worked. Thats why I told you you should do it to see lean maxing put to the test. I am not in college anymore so I don't have that immediate social circle anymore, nor will I ever have it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I know one thing for sure. If you hard anorexia maxed in college, that shit would give you some serious results. I only bulked all through out college. I was never looks maxed. So I will never know if looks maxing ever truly worked. Thats why I told you you should do it to see lean maxing put to the test. I am not in college anymore so I don't have that immediate social circle anymore, nor will I ever have it anymore.
i want to but food is a good cope to not make me feel suicidal

@Blackeycel doesnt do this to me, we are friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
bing chilling

-20 social credit

i want to but food is a good cope to not make me feel suicidal
Oh. Well then I am the perfect person to talk to. Because I use food as cope too, WHILE being lean maxed. And I was anorexia maxed while coping with food but I gained weight for health reasons. If you do OMAD every day, which is what I do, it gives you the same benefit as eating like a fat ass while being low body fat. If you add in cardio and weights, its on a whole other level.

• +1
Oh. Well then I am the perfect person to talk to. Because I use food as cope too, WHILE being lean maxed. And I was anorexia maxed while coping with food but I gained weight for health reasons. If you do OMAD every day, which is what I do, it gives you the same benefit as eating like a fat ass while being low body fat. If you add in cardio and weights, its on a whole other level.
whats OMAD?

i might need your help

im not a fucking prettyboy

im just some sfs abomination with a smooshed skull

whats OMAD?

i might need your help
One meal per day. Pick your favorite time to eat - morning afternoon or night. If you have cheat meals plan them only a couple times per week. I actually did this in college too my last semester. It was the best diet I had ever done. It is the best cope ive ever discovered that doesn't cost a bunch of money.

• +1
One meal per day. Pick your favorite time to eat - morning afternoon or night. If you have cheat meals plan them only a couple times per week. I actually did this in college too my last semester. It was the best diet I had ever done. It is the best cope ive ever discovered that doesn't cost a bunch of money.
i want to be lean so bad but im too weak to do it :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

i just get depressed and irritated when i try to lose weight because i see a 6'3 chad with a perfect face and a haram of girls

im conflicted because even without my acne

my bones are still horrendous
Grow hair out, get rid of acne (tret 0.1 + salicylic acid cleanser + 20% azelaic acid), wear "cool" clothes --> prettyboy

Regarding bones: you know you have short face syndrome.. causes the pouty lips look and the short lower third.
Hard to fix that non surgically, maybe your maxilla will still grow a bit.
Some people who have it, fraud by having their teeth apart a bit at all times.

i want to be lean so bad but im too weak to do it :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

i just get depressed and irritated when i try to lose weight because i see a 6'3 chad with a perfect face and a haram of girls
I had that problem in college too. What I did the last semester was this - Every night, id go to the store or school cafeteria, get my favorite foods - every night it would be something different - one night would be Oreos, another ice cream, another Taco Bell, sometimes, it would be Detroit style pizza etc. But I would then bring them into my dorm room, cook the food. Bring it into my bed room, lock the door, put my head phones on, then eat my giant ass meal while watching YouTube videos. It was the best shit ever. My mind would be so focused on that shit every night that I didn't give 2 fucks about Chad or his bitch ass girlfriend. It was the best time of my life. Yet I somehow wasnt having sex every night or getting women. Give it a try this week. If you don't like it, you can try something else.

• +1
Grow hair out, get rid of acne (tret 0.1 + salicylic acid cleanser + 20% azelaic acid), wear "cool" clothes --> prettyboy

Regarding bones: you know you have short face syndrome.. causes the pouty lips look and the short lower third.
Hard to fix that non surgically, maybe your maxilla will still grow a bit.
if my maxilla grows, my ipd and chin better grow aswell or im fucked because my skull is small

Some people who have it, fraud by having their teeth apart a bit at all times.
ye i do this alot because i didnt know i had sfs until joining, i just thought it was something most people delt with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

you're white you mog er by default