i am white er

I had that problem in college too. What I did the last semester was this - Every night, id go to the store or school cafeteria, get my favorite foods - every night it would be something different - one night would be Oreos, another ice cream, another Taco Bell, sometimes, it would be Detroit style pizza etc. But I would then bring them into my dorm room, cook the food. Bring it into my bed room, lock the door, put my head phones on, then eat my giant ass meal while watching YouTube videos. It was the best shit ever. My mind would be so focused on that shit every night that I didn't give 2 fucks about Chad or his bitch ass girlfriend. It was the best time of my life. Yet I somehow wasnt having sex every night or getting women. Give it a try this week. If you don't like it, you can try something else.
ok, i'll try it and eat alot tonight although i already ate today (i think i would enjoy eating at night aswell)

and if this fails im going to fucking rope

i cant cope with my life and idk how i have been for so long

i have adhd, high function aspie, ugly asf, framecel

i gotta rope if this doesnt work

i cant live a life where normies are having 10x the amount of fun as me

fuck my deformed maxilla

fuck my deformed sfs ridden skull,

if this omad diet doesnt work im roping and youll know when i roped because ill never go online again i wont announce it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
fuck my deformed maxilla

fuck my deformed sfs ridden skull,

if this omad diet doesnt work im roping and youll know when i roped because ill never go online again i wont announce it
why tf does god even exist if he can create people who are this deformed and expect them to live a happy life

or maybe he wanted me to suffer

View attachment 1395812View attachment 1395813

er mogs me in fact or we are on the same looks level

its giga over for me

but for some reason my brain has so much seratonin or dopamine that i cope instead of roping when its brutally over

and i also cant cope with dating a girl whos my looks level or below like him

fucking hell
Holy shit you're the blond version of me :lul:

Screen Shot 2021 11 07 at 43504 PM

of course you dont care

nobody genuinely cares about ugly humans because they arent even registered as people in most our minds

View attachment 1395884

of course you dont care

nobody genuinely cares about ugly humans because they arent even registered as people in most our minds

literally im a genius for predicting this behavior

ok, i'll try it and eat alot tonight although i already ate today (i think i would enjoy eating at night aswell)

and if this fails im going to fucking rope

i cant cope with my life and idk how i have been for so long

i have adhd, high function aspie, ugly asf, framecel

i gotta rope if this doesnt work

i cant live a life where normies are having 10x the amount of fun as me
like I said, take a week, lock yourself up in your room, eat the best damn food you can find. Binge watch the shit out of some YOuTube. And it should work. but don't rope, or else this whole sites gonna get nuked.

like I said, take a week, lock yourself up in your room, eat the best damn food you can find. Binge watch the shit out of some YOuTube. And it should work. but don't rope, or else this whole sites gonna get nuked.
grimba roped

like i said, i wont announce it

grimba roped
Ok. I mean I guess it depends on where this site is based out of. Here in the US people are obsessed over preventing suicide (which is ironic because 90 percent of people here are sociopaths.)

Ok. I mean I guess it depends on where this site is based out of. Here in the US people are obsessed over preventing suicide (which is ironic because 90 percent of people here are sociopaths.)
im from the usa man

im going to kms if im not lean before im 20

im from the usa man

Ok. Just try the method I listed. Water fast one week then OMAD one week. Oh wait I think I said OMAD this week. Well just make sure you are at least in a caloric deficit. Then for maintenance aim for the bodyweight calculation. Also make sure you are not eating too much because it'll not lead to weight loss.

im from the usa man

But the fastest way is to water fast one week. You will be in a week guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
the water fast diet is unsustainable
Yes. That's why its a temporary diet. but its speeds up fat loss by about 1000 percent. And takes a fraction of the time. Its a transitional diet into another. You do it for a short period, then you pick the diet you want to do next - OMAD, Keto, Vegan, etc.

• +1
Yes. That's why its a temporary diet. but its speeds up fat loss by about 1000 percent. And takes a fraction of the time. Its a transitional diet into another. You do it for a short period, then you pick the diet you want to do next - OMAD, Keto, Vegan, etc.
if i can do that then maybe there hope

the water fast diet is unsustainable
But if you do the water diet 1 week, then OMAD for maintenance phase, I can guarantee you this:

1. You will be fully lean maxed by the end of the week.
2. You will be doing the best diet on planet earth, WHILE being lean, WHILE becoming looks maxed.

I can be your coach here to guide you through the process. I will give you full 1 on 1 advice. This could be the best decision OF YOUR LIFE. ACNE WILL BE REDUCED TOO.

• +1
But if you do the water diet 1 week, then OMAD for maintenance phase, I can guarantee you this:

1. You will be fully lean maxed by the end of the week.
2. You will be doing the best diet on planet earth, WHILE being lean, WHILE becoming looks maxed.

I can be your coach here to guide you through the process. I will give you full 1 on 1 advice. This could be the best decision OF YOUR LIFE. ACNE WILL BE REDUCED TOO.
ok

i'll do it, but it will be hard

if i can do that then maybe there hope
Or. How about this - you do -

Monday - Water Diet
Tuesday - Water Diet
Wednesday - Water Diet
Rest Of Week - OMAD at 2500 calories per day

What about that?

• Hmm...
Your female morph is hot

Or. How about this - you do -

Monday - Water Diet
Tuesday - Water Diet
Wednesday - Water Diet
Rest Of Week - OMAD at 2500 calories per day

What about that?
maybe

i just need to get through 1 day of water fast

ok

i'll do it, but it will be hard
You are already pretty damn lean, you may just need a couple days water fasting now that I think about it. You look average height so you probably need around 2500 calories to maintain.

• +1
  • +1
You are already pretty damn lean, you may just need a couple days water fasting now that I think about it. You look average height so you probably need around 2500 calories to maintain.
im 6'0 at 190 lbs

i could be way leaner

im 6'0 at 190 lbs

i could be way leaner
Ok. I would aim for 155 lbs. I thought you were 5'9" 160. You may actually need a couple days water fasting. But if its that hard, then do 1 day of water fasting, then it'll take you about a month to get to 160.

• +1
Ok. I would aim for 155 lbs. I thought you were 5'9" 160. You may actually need a couple days water fasting. But if its that hard, then do 1 day of water fasting, then it'll take you about a month to get to 160.
thanks for the actually useful advice bro

im gonna ask you for advice in the future

thanks for the actually useful advice bro

im gonna ask you for advice in the future
Yeah. If you just do the water fast tomorrow, then OMAD all week with junk food and health food mixed in, it'll be the best route. You'll be getting results while enjoying your diet, while looks maxing, while coping all at the same time. If you do 2500 calories per day you'll drop weight like mad being 190. I think its the best idea.

• Love it
Yeah. If you just do the water fast tomorrow, then OMAD all week with junk food and health food mixed in, it'll be the best route. You'll be getting results while enjoying your diet, while looks maxing, while coping all at the same time. If you do 2500 calories per day you'll drop weight like mad being 190. I think its the best idea.
love it

ty bro

and you also graduated college so you can give me advice on that

love it

ty bro

and you also graduated college so you can give me advice on that
Yeah. In what aspect? Getting laid? Getting money? Career maxing?