I apologize to all black guys

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
most of the good men ive met in my life were black,mr thomas from church my grandpa and mentor that wasnt my grandpa(he was married to my grandma) was geechee/black.he was the only good masculine figure i had ever met growing up.he was honest,respctful,strong,loved God,loved the women in his life,was generous etc

alot of the resentment i have is because of the black guys in this neighbourhood that are complete evil fuckwits.I wouldnt even say itsreal ghetto blacks as Ive visited the ghetto since i was a kid since my family lives there and most of them are nice,hospitable and friendly.I go to the ghetto every new years and have a cook out with ghetto blacks,and theyre friendly,try their best to be spiritual and educated to the best of their ability and are not reckless.real ghetto people want to leave the hood,broaden their horizons,learn new food/people/cultures and the problem is really hood posers.

this town is just my worst nightmare and every black ive met is evil,both men and women.I actually get aslong a bit better with the men,than the women.

the thing with many but not all blacks is that theyre unpredictable,and snap over small things very easily so you fear them because they can kill you over nothing at anytime.I also dont olike how their cuolture is ratchet and ruins impressionable,conformist and wannabe cool fitting woomen of other races turning them into ghetto mean thots.black ratchet culture is the worst culture in the world,even islam...atleast muslims are K selected and have somewhat traditional values that arent psuedo toxic masculine like beating women(well most turks and moroccans dont do this),and cheating on them and leaving them behind with babies after youve ''conquered'them and their race of men thru the sexual act.

I am TIRED of ratchet culture,emasculation/erasure of nonblack ethnic men in the media and black/white supremacist society,danger in big cities,ebonics,and framing every criticism of black antisocial behaviour as youre a evil nazi .

and of course,I do not like NORDIC OR BANTU MEN DEFILING OUR WOMEN.though I care much less if its a medish woman than a brown native/brown mexican/brown salvadoran one because thats what I am most attracted to.

black men are shielded from this,because most people dont like black women and they are very loyal abused dogged out mules.

white men dont prefer white women according to every study and can run jbw so most dont care about their women being ratchet ghetto coaolburners that hate them and love blm,feminism and antiGod values.one of the reasons liberal white men are liberal and multiculti is because they prefer ethnic pussy.

castizo and mestizo men are constantly erased from the media in good roles,constantly disrespected,constantly have to defend our women from poachers who are the ONLY women that like us/respect in america.one day we will have numbers to just do TSB(typical angry spic behaviour like los zetas wich is worse than ISIS,chimping out),but we must play get along weith others because white men exploit our lands,impoverish us,install white worshipping white nordic and med dictators/elite parasites in our countries that only serve usa corporations as a neocolony etc so we have no choice but to go to america and canada,where we are seen as slaves,rapists,uncool and our women everyones little fucktoy.if this happened to ANYONE else they would chimp out immediately.we are only patient because we want immigration/border abolishment and reform so we can have our own autonomous areas in the southwest free from usa opression in our lands.

We hate how american culture makes our women either whitewashed educated selfhating sellouts or ghettoized ratchet WHORES(the latter eatleast like us too).poor and middle classLatinas in latin america are NOTHING LIKE THIS.THEY ARE good nourishing and good feminine girls.LATINAS IN ELPASO(CULTURALLY MEXICAN MEXICAN ENCLAVE) ARE NOTHING LIKE THIS.BECAUSE THE ISSUE IS CULTURE,CONFORMITY AND BRAINWASHING.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: day after day, prettyboislime and IThinkImAboutToROPE
Eim2a pU8AEb74g

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17654, SplendidChap and ALP
Bible updated

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 16734