I Approached My Crush. She Rejected Me Because I'm Not a Homosexual.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
There's a cute girl in one of my classes who's lovely in every way imagineable. Adorable face, sexy body, delightful personality, and amazing hair.

I approached her like a true alpha near the end of class. I approacher her from behind, taking in every facet of her plump buttocks as I made my way to my destination. Just kidding. I wish I were that high-T. I approached her from behind and to the side, and I opened by showing her that my phone seemed to be broken because it won't turn on even after charging. She says her phone won't turn on too! What a coincidence. She holds up her left hand for a high-five. Deperate to feel the touch of a woman, I instantly high-fived her. During the 1 milisecond that our hands touched palm-to-palm, I was filled with utter ecstacy. Just kidding. I'm actually an emotionless mental-health-minned fried-neutrotransmitters-cel incapable of feeling ecstacy. Her hand felt soft to the touch. I said something along the lines of, "Can I feel your hands? They're really soft." She reponded, (pretty close to if not exactly) "No. That's weird." At that moment, I knew it was over for me. If I were Chad, she'd let me sniff her anus right then and there.

But this ain't a typical incel rejection story. There's a gay Asian in the class whom she treats like a GigaChad. Every damn day, my crush and the gay Asian walk out of class together with arms locked as if they're a couple. A few days ago, they laid on the floor beside each other and acted like they're in love. The gay Asian plays with her hair pretty much every day. Today, I saw the girl lay her head down on the gay Asian's lap. The fuck? This dude is the polar opposite of an alpha male. His mannerisms and tone of voice are very effeminate. He's physically unmasculine as well. Yet he gets to experience the life of a TurboChad.

Let's continue the rejection story. After she refused to let me feel her soft and smooth hand, I said approximately, "[The gay Asian guy]'s always touching your hair and shit." And she said that's because he's gay. She asked me, "Are you gay?" I replied, "I'm bisexual." At that time, I thought it's the best answer—I felt that pretending to be gay would make me come off as faggoticiously unmasculine. Alas, "bisexual" didn't work. She didn't let me feel her hands. Now I think I would've had a better chance if I told her I'm gay. Damn. A few seconds later, we started to walk out the classroom, and I finished the convo by telling her again that her hands are soft. Repetitive, but at least it might be considered a complement.

I wonder what's softer: her hands or my jawline. Or maybe my redpilled frame was too soft. Usually, my game is alpha and seduces women with ultimate efficacy (the thread linked below is about a different girl) :

Sadly, I wasn't quite on top of my game in today's interaction. However, the moral of the story doesn't have anything to do with redpilled pick-up game. It's all about the power of homosexuality. The only reason the effeminate Asian soyboy (who's also a manlet but heightmogs me by half of an Asian cock length) is able to enjoy my crush is his homosexual orientation. If he weren't gay, he'd have an account here.

Some people think that the gaypill is about inceldom being an impossibility for gay men—like "femcels don't exist". But that's not the most brutal part. The real gaypill is that gay guys get to experience the stuff that straight guys wish they could. The female interactions a gay man takes for granted are a straight man's wet dream.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 17525 and 11 others
@Mogpogs played bad boy game on me on the other hand

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel
Tagging dem confirmed gays:
@Toth's thot @RealSurgerymax @BigBiceps

Tagging dem suspected gays:
@LMSMaxxer @8PSLcel @Mogpogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
She's Homosexual-sexual?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and thecel

Why am I on the suspect list?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15338 and bogii
Also caged at the thread. You’re a funny guy ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, thecel and Deleted member 15338
A quick search of posts by @Mogpogs returns these pieces of gay content:
He would crush ur skull with one punch btw

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Addendum : There’s a possibility that the gay Asian may be gayfaking for his own gain. Maybe he’s straight/bi and pretends to be gay to reap the benefits of my crush’s company.

• JFL
this is funny but jesus christ you're next level autistic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Daniel Plainview, thecel and 1 other person

lifefuel for me, im not suspected even after all the threads i've made:whistle:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, thecel and Deleted member 17791

Blast roids jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
this is funny but jesus christ you're next level autistic

What specifically did I do that’s autistic, and what would an allistic person do instead?

What specifically did I do that’s autistic, and what would an allistic person do instead?
“Can I feel your hands”

Completely autistic.
One thing that helps is to visualise being a woman and being small. Think about what they would feel when some autistic Incel approaches them and asks to feel her soft hands.

• +1
One thing that helps is to visualise being a woman and being small.

Visualize being small? Being small is my real life. Most women heightmog me to the Kuiper Belt. She’s slightly taller than me; she heightmogs me to the Asthenosphere.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Visualize being small? Being small is my real life. Most women heightmog me to the Kuiper Belt. She’s slightly taller than me; she heightmogs me to the Asthenosphere.
Just visualise what it feels like to be a really weak, submissive, estrogen filled girl. Then you can gauge what to say.
Over for us shortcels how short are you

• +1
Bisexuals.org

• JFL
Just visualise what it feels like to be a really weak, submissive, estrogen filled girl. Then you can gauge what to say.
Over for us shortcels how short are you

I’m micromanlet 5'6"