i asked my A level biology teacher about bonemashing

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, aBetterMii, 5'8manlet and 10 others
im taking 45mg of vitamin k2, 30k iu d3, 1g calcium. My browridge got bigger i'm 21 btw

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and germanlooks
well , he says its real and should read more on wolffes law https://www.healthline.com/health/wolffs-law#:~:text=Wolff's Law states that your,tissue remodels and becomes stronger.&text=If you don't use,the bone tissue can weaken. he goes to the same muay thai classes as me , so i bought up the question abt getting punched in the face and how it can change your facial structure
before yall say its cope , this guy went to uni and did his thesis on bone growth oscialltions
I think moat are not denying that it works to thicken bones but I doubt you'll achieve aesthatically pleasant results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, aBetterMii, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I think moat are not denying that it works to thicken bones but I doubt you'll achieve aesthatically pleasant results
have you seen my earlier thread on bonemashing ive kinda got hollow cheeks the before and after pics were taken at the same angle{measured by protractor
]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
have you seen my earlier thread on bonemashing ive kinda got hollow cheeks the before and after pics were taken at the same angle{measured by protractor
]
can you link it?

your thread about sal wasn't a troll?
I was 80% sure you were making fun of him;

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
your thread about sal wasn't a troll?
I was 80% sure you were making fun of him;
man idk bro, after i started bonemashing a week ago ive been seeing insane results

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
different lighting and you had facial definition before .
I got hollow cheeks but the same one as you have( not good) in some ligthing too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14166
different lighting and you had facial definition before .
I got hollow cheeks but the same one as you have( not good) in some ligthing too
yeah , bro ill be making a proper thread in 2-3 months , with equal lighting

• +1
im taking 45mg of vitamin k2, 30k iu d3, 1g calcium. My browridge got bigger i'm 21 btw
how do you not get diarrhea when i take more than 6000iu of d3 i explode in the toilet for 3 days straight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
how do you not get diarrhea when i take more than 10000iu of d3 i explode in the toilet for 3 days straight
you gotta take it with salad and other vitamins to absorb better and so it works better

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You need a high frequency micro bonesmashing 400 hz if you want results

83729C55 DF02 4312 BBDF 43CB818153D1

You got to get yourself a professionally made bone smashing device

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2733, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
you gotta take it with salad and other vitamins to absorb better and so it works better
wtf you've to take it with fat.
Salad has no fat and is almost completely indigestible and it's a myth that salad has so much nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and JosephGarrot123
wtf you've to take it with fat.
Salad has no fat and is almost completely indigestible and it's a myth that salad has so much nutrients
yea i put avocados some nuts etc on it

• Hmm...
yea i put avocados some nuts etc on it
rather take it with animal fat and eat more eggs, liver, meat and milk since they contain k2, d3 and calcium
Also if u use k2 mk7 it's inferior to mk4

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Also change in other facial bones like jaw or cheekbones?
my jaw got a bit denser. No progress on cheekbones. All I know for sure is that my browridge got bigger definitely. Looks much more thicker. My eye area subtly looks different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and germanlooks
I bone smashed my browridge and saw some kind of result

• +1
well , he says its real and should read more on wolffes law https://www.healthline.com/health/wolffs-law#:~:text=Wolff's Law states that your,tissue remodels and becomes stronger.&text=If you don't use,the bone tissue can weaken. he goes to the same muay thai classes as me , so i bought up the question abt getting punched in the face and how it can change your facial structure
before yall say its cope , this guy went to uni and did his thesis on bone growth oscialltions
It is important to keep in mind that, although Wolff's Law highlights the influence of physical activity on bone development, it is not the only determining factor. In addition to mechanical forces, another aspects such as genetics, nutrition and hormones also play a crucial role in bone health and development.
Genetics, for example, establishes the basis for the maximum bone mass a person can achieve. Some people may have a genetic predisposition to have denser bones than others, regardless of your level of physical activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back