i aspie mog most men here

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
This forum is full of normies people judge my posts even if they're revolutionary like my last one, people are so narrow minded and only talk the same societal controlled way.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
muh muh muh liking foids who look like u is bad just cause it seems non NT to accept, most of u like foids who look like u so stfu

• Love it
Okay autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • Love it
No, no, we all believe you :feelshmm:

I'm more aspie than you

I aspie mog you
i aspie mog MANY men on here, my posts even stand out as special to basment dwellers here, doubt u have same aura

• Love it
muh muh muh liking foids who look like u is bad just cause it seems non NT to accept, most of u like foids who look like u so stfu
Ironically I’ve liked someone who looked like my mother when she was young. When I saw the similarities I vented

• +1
Ironically I’ve liked someone who looked like my mother when she was young. When I saw the similarities I vented
that is normal u felt very close to that foid cause she was familiar, i feel same way about my foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mik
Aspie mogger

• +1
Was frequenting the deep web when I was only 13, looking up for the salary of the average programmer in Canada when I was 12 because i wished to live there, was always a weird person during my whole lifetime

• JFL
Was frequenting the deep web when I was only 13, looking up for the salary of the average programmer in Canada when I was 12 because i wished to live there, was always a weird person during my whole lifetime
seems like average ricecel/currycel 13 year old hobbies

• Love it