I believe many here including myself are blinded by their looks biases

6ft4

Kraken
I consider HTN to be 75th percentile facially, so 1/4.
HTN is the range that can get slays from nightclubs and tinder but the results are largely out of their hands and they rely on numbers game and luck, waiting for a girl who likes something specific about them to come along and make things easy for them. They can approach hot girls and the hot girls will kiss them and entertain the idea of going home with them but their looks alone will rarely be enough to seal the deal for them since the girl knows she can do better so they wont go home with them most of the time.

If you stand outside a uni lecture for a non specialized subject (not specific to jocks or subhumans) and count the amount of guys you think could have success in clubs and on dating apps, out of 100 guys I think you would end up counting about 1/4 guys.
I believe I squeeze into the top 25% compared to all men in my age range so this can lead to me thinking that I should be top 25% on a night out but when you factor that less subhumans go on nights out, then someone who is 75th percentile actually drops to about 60th percentile.

When I look at other men in public, I only accept objectively facially attractive males as goodlooking
I don't care about what appeal they may have to certain demographics of women, only males that I can tell would be attractive to pretty much all women (within their race) I consider goodlooking.

I used to consider Chadlite as 95th percentile but a Chadlite should be someone who has no flaws or bad ratios that require fixing, he is naturally maxxed out in facial looks and has the aesthetic elements that make a Chad but just lacks the masculinity and skull/frame size of a Chad.

Again, wait outside a uni lecture for 100 men to leave and there is no way you will see 5 guys that look good enough to be Chadlite (aka that they could be Chad with a bit more masculine features)
The number is more like 2% at most.
So now, I have come to the conclusion that 2% of men are objectively goodlooking aka Chadlite

If I go on a nightout I may consider myself a HTN but because of the environment I am 60th percentile compared to the guys there.
I may think that because I am a HTN then only Chadlites can mog me, so until I encounter a top 2% guy (often there will be none at a venue since they don't need to go out to meet girls and prob already have a rotation) I will believe that nobody there mogs me.
It is easy when you believe that nobody in a venue mogs you, to conclude that you must therefore mog everybody, but these things are not equivalent.

Now see how the lack of existence of objectively goodlooking males can lead someone who is average relative to the people there to believe they are better looking than everyone there

If you look at it from a girls perspective, she doesn't care that you fit the category of HTN, she is not going home with a HTN without him making some kind of effort because if she decided in her mind before going out that a HTN was good enough for an instant bang, she would pretty much leave immediately with the first guy that approaches her 10 mins after she arrives
So the girl has established that since there are no objectively goodlooking guys there, any guy that approaches her is going to have to put in work and make her attracted in other ways since there are dozens of other guys there of the same lookslevel willing to approach if they see her left alone.

She would be more willing to go home with a MTN who is maxxed out on turning her on than a HTN who thinks he is entitled to a slay because he ranks slightly higher than her in looks relative to their own gender.

If you consider yourself a HTN and are on a night out it's easy to dismiss other HTN you see as less appealing to women than you are because you are biased towards yourself and you can over penalize the other person's failos and overlook your own. (I heavily tax phenos I don't like, nerdics, ethnics, ogres etc)

However, when you look at it from a female strangers perspective who doesn't know anything about either of you, she is not going to give super preferential treatment to you just because you may objectively mog another guy by 0.1 points (which in your eyes is 0.5 points) she is going to expect both of you to go to the ends of the earth to get her pussy as a reward

I went to an area recently with sober eyes where hundreds of people were drinking and I seen no Chadlites but every time I seen a guy who looked like he could get the occasional club or tinder slay (aka HTN) I analyzed and registered him in my head.
My biases would not allow me to believe any of them mogged me initially but I realized that what I think is irrelevant because if you lined up all of the girls and asked them to choose between me and another guy I considered HTN, you could have 75% of girls pick the other guy because he has something I don't, whether it be looks or aura related.

tl:dr unless you are objectively attractive top 2% Chadlite meaning you can slay exclusively from online and don't need to go out because you already have a rotation, then worrying about your ranking as a non subhuman is completely pointless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, alriodai, incel194012940 and 14 others
Do you know how to explain your incredibly stupid ideas concisely and not in a incredibly redundant way, and do you know how to use a paragraph properly you low functioning autist fuck. Unironically kys you fucking low IQ dysgenic retard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Do you know how to explain your incredibly stupid ideas concisely and not in a incredibly redundant way, and do you know how to use a paragraph properly you low functioning autist fuck. Unironically kys you fucking low IQ dysgenic retard.
Joined Jun 15, 2022
Posts 7
Reputation 11

wall of text:feelshah:

Im probably blinded by biases still

Everytime I think ive finally managed to view my own looks objectively I get taken down a peg by the blackpill when I go out and get rejected or start fixating on a new facial failo

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2 and Prince88
Agreed, all that matters is ascending to genuine chadlite SMV, HTN is fine if you want 3-6 shitty slays a year, you’ll still be abused in relationships, life starts at chadlite

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Lihito, alriodai and 1 other person
i already told you the IG feed theory. if you don't fit there, you ain't no chadlite, if you ain't no chadlite you aren't considered a suitable option for easy lays, you must put effort.

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, A23ghskung and 6ft4
What would you rate me irl according to this scale?

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, EasternRightWinger15 and the BULL
I have refined my scale such that if I have to think about the rating, then that disqualifies said person from Chadlite therefore you are upper HTN
There are no Chadlites on this forum, everyone here is an abused coping dog
Given how much you rage at being sub Chad I hope this wont invoke a rage episode, you mog me and my peanut skull if that's any consolation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17872, the BULL and 1 other person
I have refined my scale such that if I have to think about the rating, then that disqualifies said person from Chadlite therefore you are upper HTN
Given how much you rage at being sub Chad I hope this wont invoke a rage episode, you mog me and my peanut skull if that's any consolation
Fair assessment tbh I agree with the majority of your points

I’m more mentally stable today, there will be no raging :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I’m going out again tomorrow jfl, will have to report my observations

Fair assessment tbh I agree with the majority of your points

I’m more mentally stable today, there will be no raging :lul:
I could do with some mental stability today, leaving the house too much is putting me on edge and making me realize how little looks theory applies irl to NTs. Everyone except legit flawless guys are in the same bucket

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, the BULL and forevergymcelling

thing is this scale is dogshit, it's even broader than 1/10

you have

ltn, mtn, htn, CL, chad

that's 5 fucking places to be in

literal dogshit system, who the fuck came up with it? they need a brick to the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
thing is this scale is dogshit, it's even broader than 1/10

you have

ltn, mtn, htn, CL, chad

that's 5 fucking places to be in

literal dogshit system, who the fuck came up with it? they need a brick to the face
I might do some work on what I think is the true Attractivness scale which is much more nuanced but tbh I think if we all just forgot about where we rank lookswise and worked on other areas we would see such a greater return on increase to our SMV such that our looksranking would become irrelevant because you would SMV mog guys who look better than us
we need to work on becoming gigastatus

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Very nice wall of text as an OP.

I think based on my experiences with online dating among other things, I would have to rate myself MTN. Maybe when I was more leanmaxxed (like when my avi was taken), I was a borderline HTN (even that's probably too generous) but being in that state, I just felt hungry all the time.

Regardless of what my most accurate rating is, I still fall in the looks purgatory category (even if in the bottom end of it) and it's not exactly clear what the right course of action is. I could looksmin to oofy doofy status, but I don't think any self-respecting man should willingly be a woman's supplicant. The other option of looksmaxxing to a Chadlite probably isn't possible because my base is too weak and getting extreme procedures like orbital box to possibly fix my wonky ratios have no guarantee of working and would be very costly and high risk as well.

Statusmaxxing is really the only viable option for me, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Cool story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I don’t get it

I rarely see someone I consider good looking irl.

Agreed, all that matters is ascending to genuine chadlite SMV, HTN is fine if you want 3-6 shitty slays a year, you’ll still be abused in relationships, life starts at chadlite
Mega based

Fuck copers on here thinking HTN is enough

I consider HTN to be 75th percentile facially, so 1/4.
HTN is the range that can get slays from nightclubs and tinder but the results are largely out of their hands and they rely on numbers game and luck, waiting for a girl who likes something specific about them to come along and make things easy for them. They can approach hot girls and the hot girls will kiss them and entertain the idea of going home with them but their looks alone will rarely be enough to seal the deal for them since the girl knows she can do better so they wont go home with them most of the time.

If you stand outside a uni lecture for a non specialized subject (not specific to jocks or subhumans) and count the amount of guys you think could have success in clubs and on dating apps, out of 100 guys I think you would end up counting about 1/4 guys.
I believe I squeeze into the top 25% compared to all men in my age range so this can lead to me thinking that I should be top 25% on a night out but when you factor that less subhumans go on nights out, then someone who is 75th percentile actually drops to about 60th percentile.

When I look at other men in public, I only accept objectively facially attractive males as goodlooking
I don't care about what appeal they may have to certain demographics of women, only males that I can tell would be attractive to pretty much all women (within their race) I consider goodlooking.

I used to consider Chadlite as 95th percentile but a Chadlite should be someone who has no flaws or bad ratios that require fixing, he is naturally maxxed out in facial looks and has the aesthetic elements that make a Chad but just lacks the masculinity and skull/frame size of a Chad.

Again, wait outside a uni lecture for 100 men to leave and there is no way you will see 5 guys that look good enough to be Chadlite (aka that they could be Chad with a bit more masculine features)
The number is more like 2% at most.
So now, I have come to the conclusion that 2% of men are objectively goodlooking aka Chadlite

If I go on a nightout I may consider myself a HTN but because of the environment I am 60th percentile compared to the guys there.
I may think that because I am a HTN then only Chadlites can mog me, so until I encounter a top 2% guy (often there will be none at a venue since they don't need to go out to meet girls and prob already have a rotation) I will believe that nobody there mogs me.
It is easy when you believe that nobody in a venue mogs you, to conclude that you must therefore mog everybody, but these things are not equivalent.

Now see how the lack of existence of objectively goodlooking males can lead someone who is average relative to the people there to believe they are better looking than everyone there

If you look at it from a girls perspective, she doesn't care that you fit the category of HTN, she is not going home with a HTN without him making some kind of effort because if she decided in her mind before going out that a HTN was good enough for an instant bang, she would pretty much leave immediately with the first guy that approaches her 10 mins after she arrives
So the girl has established that since there are no objectively goodlooking guys there, any guy that approaches her is going to have to put in work and make her attracted in other ways since there are dozens of other guys there of the same lookslevel willing to approach if they see her left alone.

She would be more willing to go home with a MTN who is maxxed out on turning her on than a HTN who thinks he is entitled to a slay because he ranks slightly higher than her in looks relative to their own gender.

If you consider yourself a HTN and are on a night out it's easy to dismiss other HTN you see as less appealing to women than you are because you are biased towards yourself and you can over penalize the other person's failos and overlook your own. (I heavily tax phenos I don't like, nerdics, ethnics, ogres etc)

However, when you look at it from a female strangers perspective who doesn't know anything about either of you, she is not going to give super preferential treatment to you just because you may objectively mog another guy by 0.1 points (which in your eyes is 0.5 points) she is going to expect both of you to go to the ends of the earth to get her pussy as a reward

I went to an area recently with sober eyes where hundreds of people were drinking and I seen no Chadlites but every time I seen a guy who looked like he could get the occasional club or tinder slay (aka HTN) I analyzed and registered him in my head.
My biases would not allow me to believe any of them mogged me initially but I realized that what I think is irrelevant because if you lined up all of the girls and asked them to choose between me and another guy I considered HTN, you could have 75% of girls pick the other guy because he has something I don't, whether it be looks or aura related.

tl:dr unless you are objectively attractive top 2% Chadlite meaning you can slay exclusively from online and don't need to go out because you already have a rotation, then worrying about your ranking as a non subhuman is completely pointless
I need to be high tier chadlite / low tier chad