I believe this girl likes me but I don't have the balls

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I take the subway daily and there's a girl that I see almost every morning. I felt that she might like me, but didn't know for sure. But today I was distracted and in my thoughts, and then I look forward and she was there standing pretty much staring at me, I looked at her and she immediate turned away. That exchange happened 4-5 times. But I didn't have the guts to approach her because I gor turned down so many times before.

The probability that I will see her again is almost 100%. I want to talk to her and tell her that I like her and get her phone number. How do I bring myself to do it?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CtrlAltDelete
Don't waste you time on hoes. Go on No fap and make money.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998 and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14323, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
She dosent like you

She might. but you have asked out many women so its means you dont know ioi
True but most of them never looked at me the way she does. She clearly likes me because she was standing pretty far and still was looking at my eyes and face.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Look man, my advice is to just fucking count to five in your head and go for it during those five seconds. Don't think about it, don't stress, and just know that if you don't hurry up someone else will shoot their shot. Do it faggot, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Look man, my advice is to just fucking count to five in your head and go for it during those five seconds. Don't think about it, don't stress, and just know that if you don't hurry up someone else will shoot their shot. Do it faggot, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
To be honest I have something to lose. If I get turned down that will confirm to me again that I'm totally undesirable and a piece of shit. I would be completely destroyed and in shambles. I only recently got my alcohol consumption under control, I don't think I can adequately handle another rejection. But if I don't get turned down then yeah, it would be great.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ShowerMaxxing
To be honest I have something to lose. If I get turned down that will confirm to me again that I'm totally undesirable and a piece of shit. I would be completely destroyed and in shambles. I only recently got my alcohol consumption under control, I don't think I can adequately handle another rejection. But if I don't get turned down then yeah, it would be great.
It's a bit of a hit or miss because you said that she was staring at you in the subway, and in the subway I often tend to go through the same shit as well where I'd be zoned out then I'd look up and I'd see someone staring into the deepest pits of my soul and then they'd look away. This happens with men and women, and I find myself doing it often without really intending to but because it's a subway and there's nothing to do then people tend to stare at other people that aren't looking.

But still, maybe you could just eyerape her later and if she looks at you then keep staring, if she maintains eye contact then keep a warm smile and see if she reciprocates/gets shy, etc. From there on you know if she wants you or not.

Don't think about the potential negative outcomes. Just go for it. Play it safe if you don't want to run the risk of being brutally rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just go to her and say exactly these words:

"I noticed you around.
I find you very attractive
Umm, would you go to bed with me? "

I take the subway daily and there's a girl that I see almost every morning. I felt that she might like me, but didn't know for sure. But today I was distracted and in my thoughts, and then I look forward and she was there standing pretty much staring at me, I looked at her and she immediate turned away. That exchange happened 4-5 times. But I didn't have the guts to approach her because I gor turned down so many times before.

The probability that I will see her again is almost 100%. I want to talk to her and tell her that I like her and get her phone number. How do I bring myself to do it?
Cope. You don’t take the Subway. You lie infront of it and ask for spare change.

probability that I will see her again is almost 100%. I want to talk to her and tell her that I like her and get her phone number. How do I bring myself to do it?

she already knows you like her

she's deciding whether or not she likes you

as things currently stand, i predict she'll decide she doesn't like you since you emit a desperate vibe

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch

lol dude, stop being a fucking pussy, i banged 95 girls BUT i got rejected 100x more times then you. probably got rejected by more than 3000 girls in total, but the problem was not me it was that girls were just shit/not worth my time anyway.
Same as playing apex/pubg or any battle royale, you aint gonna win every game especially at start, but once you get good you will get higher winrate.

lol dude, stop being a fucking pussy, i banged 95 girls BUT i got rejected 100x more times then you. probably got rejected by more than 3000 girls in total, but the problem was not me it was that girls were just shit/not worth my time anyway.
Same as playing apex/pubg or any battle royale, you aint gonna win every game especially at start, but once you get good you will get higher winrate.

that's a lot of investment for not much return

you'll always regret not doing it

that's a lot of investment for not much return
well me putting dick in 95 different girls while axtually investing not that much time is quite time fucking efficient

well me putting dick in 95 different girls while axtually investing not that much time is quite time fucking efficient
also i got way more efficient and know what im doing now so i dont get my time wasted by chicks.

you'll always regret not doing it
Feeling like an unwanted piece of shit who gets rejected by girls in the 3-5/10 range is much more regret than not asking out anyone at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
update on your life. are you still homeless?

But I didn't have the guts to approach her because I gor turned down so many times before.
how many times have you been rejected by a girl you approached, that has been giving you this many signals?

Don't compare your average approach with this. The chance she says yes is 100% when a girl is giving this many signals.

how many times have you been rejected by a girl you approached, that has been giving you this many signals?

Don't compare your average approach with this. The chance she says yes is 100% when a girl is giving this many signals.
10-15 times give or take. Now you could say that this is nothing, but first of all they were all less attractive than me, and second people here tell me that I should be even getting approached sometimes. So yeah, it's actually quite a lot of rejection.

10-15 times give or take. Now you could say that this is nothing, but first of all they were all less attractive than me, and second people here tell me that I should be even getting approached sometimes. So yeah, it's actually quite a lot of rejection.
15 times, girls less attractive than you, were giving you massive iois, and then still rejected you when you approached?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
15 times, girls less attractive than you, were giving you massive iois, and then still rejected you when you approached?
Actually now that I think about it there were only 1 or 2 who did that. The rest showed little to no signs.

Actually now that I think about it there were only 1 or 2 who did that. The rest showed little to no signs.
Then you don't really have a lot of negative experiences to compare this situation to. go for it man. cold approach is entirely diff than hot approach

That depends if you consider yourself attractive when you look into the mirror. If your rating is not shit and you objectively can give yourself decent rating that you are indeed somewhat good looking then you can try appraching. If you objectively consider yourself to look like shit (short/NW4+/ugly face overall) then theres a good chance she might also consider you to be non attractive, which means she is looking at you for different reason.