I blackpilled a female frend of my mine and asked for ratings for me and friends.

6ft4cel

Iron
This girl and i have been friends for like a year now. Both 23.
At some point we were talking about dating issues and stuff and it was mostly her venting about how unsuccesful her dating life is which is funny considering mine is almost non existent. This girl is average to above average looking. Like a 5.5/10 irl rating. After she said i cant seem to find any decent guy to ltr with , i told her maybe her standards are too high and she is too picky and asked her if she gets bombarded with dms. I kid you not 1 min or so later some guy wrote some cringe compliment on her insta story. After talking for some time i succesfully blackpilled her about the unbalance and the power difference between genders about this stuff and she surprisingly agreed. This part is getting too long to imma move to the brutal part.
I asked her to rate me and asked her to objective and after some thinking she said i am a 6/10. Keep in mind that i am 6ft4 with 99th percentile frame. Just imagine my face lol. I then asked for other rqtings of common friends. She gave my chad friend a 8/10 who is 6ft. She rated 5 more guys and points were 8,7,5,9,7. If you are interested in the ratings i can eloborate. Anyways she was actually very into this and she asked me.about her friends. And most of her friends are actually subhuman. I gave ratings like 4, 3, 3.5 etc. She then asked for herself and i gave her a 6/10. Lastly she asked about her very close friend who is really cute but short. I gave her a 7 and she was shocked lol. She said stuff like but isnt she really short?
Anyways guys thats it. I kinda regret about talking about the blackpill stuff to a girl irl. If she tells someone its not gonna go well for me. When we were leaving she said stuff like you base attraction on suxh basic things and looks dont matter etc :bluepill:.:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 8869, Xangsane and 4 others
I don't understand the purpose of this tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Brutal. I would never hang around females that consider me ugly . Op Is a big cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, GetShrekt and TopzCat1
looks dont matter etc :bluepill:.:feelsgood:
Cold approaching subhumans

Its all about holding frame bro!

Brutal. I would never hang around females that consider me ugly . Op Is a big he

i think he just incel raged after she complained about her dating life

op had to explain how good she has it
Lol. I was really annoyed yeah. I am not an incel though. I have had girls showing interest in me and been on couple dates. I also had some one night stands.I was really socially awkward until a couple years ago. Gym saved me

I'd be depressed if a woman called me a 6/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
So you are a chad and you are suprised a foid agreed with what you said ? Woah! What a revelation!

Lol. Face >>>>>>Height/ Frame. Most slayers i know are between 5ft8 and 5ft10. I am 64 240 pounds at like 20 percent bf.

What is your face? Most guys like that kill it with a 6/10 face and can get MTB with a 5/10 face.