I broke the BLACKPILL

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Ok so for context this is me:

Snapchat 141906409
Snapchat 32894455
Snapchat 1185968434

As you can see clearly LTN at best if not sub 4 and as a bonus I'm 5'8 literally a dwarf here in Germany, and even then i got some LTB basically my looksmatch simpping over me. Basically what I'm trying to say is the BLACKPILL is exaggerate I'm ugly, i have autism (confirmed by doctor) and I'm short af, the only thing "going for me" is my antisocial disorder (sociopathy) according to people here that's good but either than that I'm an incel and for some reason once in a full moon a girl at school will have a crush on me with the recent one giving me literally Chad treatment she approached me first and everything. This is probably gonna go wrong because I'm non NT so I'll fuck this up but still at this point i think the BLACKPILL is exaggerated (she also might be into me for my Nische emo boy style) but even then for an INCEL like me Nische isn't enough so i rly don't know she literally asked for my insta snap and she's the one who messeges first every day and if i take long to respond messeges again 1 hour later and flirting "bumping into me" all the signs of attraction

My pics didn't load so this is me again

Snapchat 280058012

Snapchat 141906409
Snapchat 32894455

images are not showing..

photos are not showing..

Pics aren't loading on this site today, not sure why

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you look like you have an ok base .. you just look kinda dirty and not well groomed at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Pikabro and Deleted member 19036