I can ascend very hard tbh

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
My lower third is the one thing holding me back, i look like a bird cause of my nose and lower third combo. Once I fix that i will be good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, chincel11, imthesupremecel and 3 others
My lower third is the one thing holding me back, i look like a bird cause of my nose and lower third combo. Once I fix that i will be good looking
I might need some zygo shaving too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and liberiangrimreaper
Genio? or jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
genio + jaw implant
Yeah jaw surgeries are expensive and brutal recovery, genio mogs unless bite issues or actual problems tbh. Jaw surgery only if you absolutely have time and money

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zenis
Yeah jaw surgeries are expensive and brutal recovery, genio mogs unless bite issues or actual problems tbh. Jaw surgery only if you absolutely have time and money
I can’t spend a year rotting at him cause of jaw surgery, if you have a good amount of money lying around/you have insurance to pay for it and are neet then go ahead

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Alucard69
Do you have a deep bite? If yes, it doesn’t matter so much if your jaw looks good from the front, genio should be more than enough. Your nose might be the bigger issue and the reason you look like a bird

• +1
Bird 😂😂😂😂jfll

• +1
Do you have a deep bite? If yes, it doesn’t matter so much if your jaw looks good from the front, genio should be more than enough. Your nose might be the bigger issue and the reason you look like a bird
Can I send u my lower third

• +1
What’s ur rating ?:what:

I still get no bitches, what were u rated
Ltn by @Jason Voorhees and mtn by @tombradylover. He told me tho I could reach strong htn or Chadlite due to eye are,:what:but I’m boneless, so no ascension. Gotta wageslave for surgeries :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Zenis
Ltn by @Jason Voorhees and mtn by @tombradylover. He told me tho I could reach strong htn or Chadlite due to eye are,:what:but I’m boneless, so no ascension. Gotta wageslave for surgeries :feelswah:
U are not bad looking nigga. Just need to put in some effort. Not ober for u.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees