i cannot cope anymore with not being in copenaghen

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Cope

hot sluts think that i'm an exchange student going on slaying sprees in the beatiful roads of copenaghen while i'm just rotting at home, with ugly bitches avaiable in my zone.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, cvzvvc, Deprived and 6 others
GIF by Saturday Night Live

It's time for copenhagen looksmax meetup

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
They write shit like that to me too. It means nothing. Nothing a woman says means anything. Even if a woman straight up told you "I LIKE YOU! " it would still mean nothing.

Women change very easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Fuark im 25 can i be exchange student

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
No I mean high school. High school is age 15 to 18 , 3 years

Gymnassium
I finished school at 17. so i guess no? Gymnassium is the highest one no i didnt get degree for that.

I'm gonna dip my dick into fish water, wear a Viking helmet and run nude in the bedroom of your mother before fucking your father in front of you for the ultimate devastation

no homo ;)

HGF2wlpk 400x400

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
I finished school at 17. so i guess no? Gymnassium is the highest one no i didnt get degree for that.

You need finish gymnasium and then after that you can apply to a university abroad in whatever country you want and then you can take a student loan from your German government to finance it

• So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
They write shit like that to me too. It means nothing. Nothing a woman says means anything. Even if a woman straight up told you "I LIKE YOU! " it would still mean nothing.

Women change very easily.
i don't get attached to women bro