I cannot watch bluepilled TV shows anymore

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
I quit watching Seinfeld because I just couldn't fathom how a fat, balding, ugly manlet was consistently dating above his looksmatch (I know Seinfeld pre-dates hookup apps by over 25 years but still), how the fuck is anyone supposed to believe George Costanza dated women taller than him, slim, and a lot of them were actually pretty hot, that show ended up pissing me off so much that I had to quit watching, legit George would complain "I'm gonna die alone Jerry" or some shit and then the next episode he'd be going on a date with a hot girl (albeit he fucking sucked at dating).

The Big Bang Theory too, I could write a whole essay on why that show is retarded, if it was actually realistic then Raj would have force feminised Howard and dated him, Sheldon would never have even kissed a girl, and Leonard would've roped. Thankfully TBBT wasn't as bad as Seinfeld in this regard, in one of the first episodes Leonard and Sheldon go to one of Penny's exes apartment (he's a roided chad) and they get beaten up (nice personality btw), and the fact that Penny is presented as the "prize" in the relationship proves that TBBT still perpetuates SOME blackpills because asides from her looks, Leonard is more accomplished in pretty much every other way.

The closest show to blackpilled that I enjoyed was the inbetweeners and even then there are some massive bluepills (like Will getting 2 gfs throughout the series and movies and going on a date with his former babysitter) but asides from that it was pretty blackpilled, the movies especially with 4-4.25 PSL Simon getting cucked by Theo James' character who was around 7 PSL.

It's a paradox for me anyway, one of the most blackpilled shows as of late is "sex life" but I couldn't watch that shit because it would make me violent.

Bros please recommend me some blackpilled shows that aren't completely gynocentric, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel and 5 others
isnt Seinfield the gun name of the rifle thingy? ngl.
Nah that's Enfield, Seinfeld is the name of that director in Hollywood that went to prison for rape allegations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and GripMaxxing
Seinfeld isn't funny to me. Plus that ugly j3w is annoying and cringe

friends is better

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11610
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15595 and Pythagoras

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
your friend right now is making millions and you post this shit
you deserve that you are genetic trash youre worthless and stop hating normal people who can imply cope somewhere in some parts of life
youre not deep or smart for speaking this shit pussy
GET nt or die tryin
phenibutmax bitch
:love::love::feelsmage::feelsmage:

I hate Seinfeld and Friends, this shit isn't funny. I like more of a freestyle retarded shows, where u can see they didn't think much about the episode and just run yolo, usually producing the best comedy.

Most people are the opposite so idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
your friend right now is making millions and you post this shit
you deserve that you are genetic trash youre worthless and stop hating normal people who can imply cope somewhere in some parts of life
youre not deep or smart for speaking this shit pussy
GET nt or die tryin
phenibutmax bitch
:love::love::feelsmage::feelsmage:
Did you comment on the wrong thread by accident retard? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
I hate Seinfeld and Friends, this shit isn't funny. I like more of a freestyle retarded shows, where u can see they didn't think much about the episode and just run yolo, usually producing the best comedy.

Any examples?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595

examples?