I can’t believe how many bitches I pulled when they came to know I cook clean and tasty

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
the following is a red pill thread and the results may not work for you like it did for me if you aren’t an MTN at least.

Thank you

Have a good read.

“Muhh cooking is a feminised job”:soy::feelsuhh:
Mad Preparing Food GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

Now you see the point is fellas I have shown those cup cakes my mom made for me in the air fryer last weekend and I took a pic of it, made a vid pretending it’s me baking for fun and showed to my female friends while bringing up the convo casually and boom!

I just can’t believe the amount of these girls being totally astonished at my cooking (my mum’s I mean). She had to brag all 277328 of her other gossip girl friends saying how she got a guy friend who “can cook”. She begged to get her some of those cupcakes made by me. I got it in a tiffin and they said they loved it so much that they couldn’t believe they are friends with someone who cooks this good (as I had also shown them the pics of my other meals)

And I can’t believe how many JBs I am now surrounded with after they know I cook clean cause a independent man living alone who cooks, cleans (as feminised as this sounds) is an insane huge halo. (As the famous soy normie word goes…Sigma male trait.)
Chef Reaction GIF by Hrithik Roshan

I have been even called husband material by some of them (not that I am ever gonna even think of marrying these LTB-MTBS jfl)

I am now actually starting to learn to cook meals, no joke.
Food Cooking GIF by Nickelodeon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23558
cooking is easy asf

u just look-up a recipe and follow the instructions lol. ez ascension if its true that it gives SMVboost

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
You don't wanna be called that, that's a codeword for a cuck hubby.
I understand that

I have shown off some dark triads too. So it’s evened out ig

Woody woody toy story

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Dr. Mog
It's time to cook Jesse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I can cook everything from new york style cheesecakes to beef wellington to lamb biryani
it doesn’t matter if your ugly/short/autistic etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back