i can’t believe people still have oneitis after age 14

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
hahahaha!

get tha bag bitch!!!

but for real, all it takes is one bad experience with a bitch that takes U for an idiot and you can see through being used every time after

i am still being added and blocked by the same girl 4 years ago who thinks I will simp for her, i would rather scrape my testicles across glass in a syrian warzone than to ever have a oneitis ever again

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16215, Deleted member 15338 and 6 others
hahahaha!

get tha bag bitch!!!

but for real, all it takes is one bad experience with a bitch that takes U for an idiot and you can see through being used every time after

i am still being added and blocked by the same girl 4 years ago who thinks I will simp for her, i would rather scrape my testicles across glass in a syrian warzone than to ever have a oneitis ever again
u have been here for 2 and a half years and are spouting the same old routine over and over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, Deleted member 15099, DwayneWhite55 and 6 others
I had onetitis and I recovered and got it again a couple months later with a diff foid. Then I became blackpilled and never got it again then I got a gf

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and turkproducer
hahahaha!

get tha bag bitch!!!

That urge to show her you are better than she could ever get tho. I want to show her how much better i am than her and every boyfriend/fck boy she ever had, just so I can reject her.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
u have been here for 2 and a half years and are spouting the same old routine over and over
Hello alt

Some of us like to laugh at shit:ogre:
I had onetitis and I recovered and got it again a couple months later with a diff foid. Then I became blackpilled and never got it again then I got a gf
based

who doesn’t like to be the winner after
That urge to show her you are better than she could ever get tho. I want to show her how much better i am than her and every boyfriend/fck boy she ever had, just so I can reject her.
it’s nice if it’s effortless but most autists here would do the most and that shows she is still living in your head rent free

Can't have a oneitis if you're a standardscel
:bluepill:

• +1
Hello alt

Some of us like to laugh at shit:ogre:

based

who doesn’t like to be the winner after

it’s nice if it’s effortless but most autists here would do the most and that shows she is still living in your head rent free
She does lol

• +1
your homeland Al-Farouq

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and volcelfatcel
i actually never fell in love with a girl:hnghn:
btw Change your custom title or u get a ban like me:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and turkproducer
hahahaha!

get tha bag bitch!!!

based

• +1
Not sure, but currently I might have a onenitis. But I'm most likely never ever gonna ask her out because how brutally she mogs me. So I might as well move on in a few months time once I eventually get bored of her after her seeing her constantly. I'm incel at heart and looks.

• +1
legit as sin. you just have to go through it though it means nothing without.

I'm 39 and still get crushes just based on attraction and if their nice to me,but I dont shut everyone else down because of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I love having oneitis

Look how beautiful my baby princess is :Comfy:

How... how can you not have oneitis? What if she is incredibly gorgeous? And you dated her for a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back