abortion is evil unless for medical reasons

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, socialcel, Joe Rogancel and 34 others
abortion is always by irresponsible sluts who fucked chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Elvisandreaa and 28 others
Who cares ur seriously misogynistic for caring so much with what women do with their lives

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bishounen0bladee, Hades and 16 others
Abortion is the peak of human wickedness and evilness. Absolutely demonic.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Lonenely sigma and 44 others
being blackpilled but still against abortion still blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, based_pakichad421, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Elvisandreaa, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
abortion is based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
abortion is based
Legally killing an innocent life, really based

tbh I'd prefer to be aborted rather than be the son of a slut

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Joe Rogancel, GetShrekt and 16 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, datboijj, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
unless rape or incest imho
Rape can be justified under circumstances (like a rapist getting raped back) and incest isn't even that bad, you just shouldn't be procreating with that person. Abortion isn't justifiable under any circumstance, no matter what these absolute depraved psychopath doctors and women say.

saved my friends life from being a dad with a whore
look my edit

imagine being born as Lana Rhoades's son, it never began for him

instead of making abortion illegal, all murder should be legalized

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, YabadiDabado, GetShrekt and 9 others
→claims that life is evil and he doesnt want to bring anyone else here because he didnt ask either aka antinatalism
→caring what some unknown women do and for what reason they abort an embryo that has no consciousness.

ok, clown

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee, LowTrust, Deleted member 21661 and 11 others
→claims that life is evil and he doesnt want to bring anyone else here because he didnt ask either aka antinatalism
→caring what some unknown women do and for what reason they abort an embryo that has no consciousness.

ok, clown
2nd trimester my boy, very different from first weeks

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Crusile
That embyro can't feel shit retard. Thats like ripping the leafs of the tree and crying that its cruel

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, YabadiDabado, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Lmao, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21661, datboijj and 1 other person
I'm just not a fan of black babies tbqh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado, GetShrekt, LowTrust and 1 other person

ok, clown

Life isn’t evil.

Killing babies is wrong

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado, HarrierDuBois, HitAndRun and 2 others
Abortion is good if it's a rape or incest baby like @DaRealSixpence said, you shouldn't birth and raise a kid you didn't want lol

That embyro can't feel shit retard. Thats like ripping the leafs of the tree and crying that its cruel
are you the embryo? and thats not even an embryo it has deveolped limbs and a head and brain

Shit like this exist because women sleep around. They need to learn what consequence means.

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado, HarrierDuBois, rand anon and 4 others
why tf do you even care about this shit according to .org you're supposed to be just drowning in pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, gribsufer1 and the BULL
Shit like this exist because women sleep around. They need to learn what consequence means.
sleep around with who? even the morph in your avi would get rejected by a solid htb

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and gribsufer1
Litterly satanic retual

do babies inside the uterus cry when they get killed? do they feel pain? no. they're not sentient. it's like killing a bug

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: YabadiDabado, HarrierDuBois, LowTrust and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, YabadiDabado, RecessedChinCel and 17 others
2nd trimester my boy, very different from first weeks
I know where you're going, but the ALMOST grown fetus has still has no consciousness.

now we can talk about whether something like this is moral and I'm not going to discuss it just because op cherrypicked some youtube video from dr. frankenstein. I don't have enough medical and legal knowledge (LIKE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD) to be able to assess , whether it is feasible or not and I believe that most doctors do not perform abortions at 22 weeks of pregnancy.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and 12PSLsubhuman
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
the child would pay the price, we need sharia law

better than being born at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 21244
Didn't know we had a bunch of SJWs here
Fr, for a site that is apparently "blackpilled" and apparently made an actual living being rope, I didn't expect it tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 14693 and the BULL
Abortion is the only thing keeping the Black population size in check for you Americans

Abortion rate is 5x higher for Black woman than White woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, LowTrust, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
do babies inside the uterus cry when they get killed? do they feel pain? no. they're not sentient. it's like killing a bug
least retarded "italian"

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, LowTrust and Manana
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and gribsufer1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
No arguments. Fuck off low IQ ameritard. Go back to eating burgers
italians should just be killed tbh no point in having such low iq retards alive, I hope a nigger comes inside your house and chops your head off since italians arent "sentient beings" imo.

italians should just be killed tbh no point in having such low iq retards alive, I hope a nigger comes inside your house and chops your head off since italians arent "sentient beings" imo.
So much for being pro human rights you NPC sheep.

Rape can be justified under circumstances (like a rapist getting raped back) and incest isn't even that bad, you just shouldn't be procreating with that person. Abortion isn't justifiable under any circumstance, no matter what these absolute depraved psychopath doctors and women say.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Abortion isn't in the 2nd trimester most of the time. Even then it's not as if the thing is living. Who cares what these whores do with their bodies anyway. Also imagine if the kid ends up being born to a single mother only to become a 5'5 turbomanlet aspie like you. Wouldn't even have money to get chin fillers More brutal than this
I know where you're going, but the ALMOST grown fetus has still has no consciousness.

now we can talk about whether something like this is moral and I'm not going to discuss it just because op cherrypicked some youtube video from dr. frankenstein. I don't have enough medical and legal knowledge (LIKE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD) to be able to assess , whether it is feasible or not and I believe that most doctors do not perform abortions at 22 weeks of pregnancy.
Fetuses are likely conscious of pain, meaning they possess consciousness
They experience "unreflective pain"

Overall, the evidence, and a balanced reading of that evidence, points towards an immediate and unreflective pain experience mediated by the developing function of the nervous system from as early as 12 weeks. That moment is not categorical, fetal development is continuous and not an event, and we recognise that some evidence points towards an immediate and unreflective pain not being possible until later.47 Nevertheless, we no longer view fetal pain (as a core, immediate, sensation) in a gestational window of 12–24 weeks as impossible based on the neuroscience.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21661 and brucel
So much for being pro human rights you NPC sheep.
I used your argument against you, you dumb retarded slave monkey, now you get all offended but when a child whos limbs and brains are clearly formed you are pro killing them. Georgia Meloni is doing the right thing I hope Italy becomes 80% immigrants and the italians get killed like animals (y)

I used your argument against you, you dumb retarded slave monkey, now you get all offended but when a child whos limbs and brains are clearly formed you are pro killing them. Georgia Meloni is doing the right thing I hope Italy becomes 80% immigrant and the italians get killed like animals (y)
What? I'm sentient the fetus in the uterus isn't. Meloni isn't letting any shitskin in don't worry for us. Your country Is already over on the other hand lol enjoy

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust