I can’t cope with kids my age having cars

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
Every time i go to school i see chads and stacies driving their brand new expenisve cars to school and i think why was i born broke these peoples lives are 100x times better than mines because they have a car to drive around with.i have to take the buss everytime i want to go to school. Jfl imagine ur on a date with a girl and she ask you what car you drive and you answer with i take the buss she’s never gon see you again. It’s over. I had to get this off my heart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Arcturus, Eduardo DOV and 9 others
Every time i go to school i see chads and stacies driving their brand new expenisve cars to school and i think why was i born broke these peoples lives are 100x times better than mines because they have a car to drive around with.i have to take the buss everytime i want to go to school. Jfl imagine ur on a date with a girl and she ask you what car you drive and you answer with i take the buss she’s never gon see you again. It’s over. I had to get this off my heart
The Brand new cars are literally shit tier cause of cuck regulations

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
2000-2016 was perfect

i literally stop going outside because i have no car its humiliating

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 6273, Arcturus and 8 others
M3 E46/C63 W204 Mog

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31
that's life bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yes but do they have BMW coupe?
 101036882 elliot rodger 2 shutterstoc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Arcturus, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
Carpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9072
David Gandy 678x380

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
  • +1
Cars do not help you get girls attracted to you in any meaningful way, and not having one isn't that big a deal especially if you're young. Speaking as someone who was born into a wealthier family and drives a cool car that my parents got for me.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
Classpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cars do not help you get girls attracted to you in any meaningful way, and not having one isn't that big a deal especially if you're young. Speaking as someone who was born into a wealthier family and drives a cool car that my parents got for me.
What if you passionate for cars ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
What if you passionate for cars ?
I love cars, they're easily my biggest interest. My motivation to get money stems from wanting to drive more sick cars tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
  • Love it
One of my favorite looking cars ever, behind old 911 turbos. Old classic euro cars are so dope because they'll always be cool and will never go out of style. Only downside is they're slow and break b/c they're old
911 is my favorite car but i prefer water cooled ones

• +1
What car do you drive

How old are you?

i don't think anyone cares about expensive cars, gandy could drive a 2002 toyota yaris and still be cool because his face is good.

i do think you need a car to move around nowadays in your teens, at least something somewhere where you can have sex without being bothered and easy moving with friends. Cheap used cars should do the trick.

• +1
cry about it nigger xd

What car do you drive
F82 M4, got it as a gift from my mom when we found out she was terminally ill
i don't think anyone cares about expensive cars, gandy could drive a 2002 toyota yaris and still be cool because his face is good.

i do think you need a car to move around nowadays in your teens, at least something somewhere where you can have sex without being bothered and easy moving with friends. Cheap used cars should do the trick.
Couldn't agree more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
F82 M4, got it as a gift from my mom when we found out she was terminally ill

Couldn't agree more
I prefer M3/M2
Just the name sound way better tbh

• +1
I prefer M3/M2
Just the name sound way better tbh
I agree now, at the time of getting it all I wanted was a coupe, but the F80 M3 has some of the best rear fenders on any car ever. If my mom hadn't gotten the car for me, I would've probably trades for an F80 by now because I want shorter doors and fat hips. M2 is very cool but I prefer the M2 Comp for S55. Still love the M4 and don't think I'll ever sell bc sentimental value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6128
I agree now, at the time of getting it all I wanted was a coupe, but the F80 M3 has some of the best rear fenders on any car ever. If my mom hadn't gotten the car for me, I would've probably trades for an F80 by now because I want shorter doors and fat hips. M2 is very cool but I prefer the M2 Comp for S55. Still love the M4 and don't think I'll ever sell bc sentimental value
What about Sound of the R6 engine ?

R6 is the engine of the M3/M4/M2
No disrespect, but actually its called an S55. OG M2 comes with an N55 and M2 comp comes with S55. I thought you were probably asking about that when you mentioned engine sound. I don't think they sound very bad stock (sounds shit on recording) but I have an exhaust system that makes it sound really good imo, so doesn't bother me. Obviously the older M3 w/ V8 sounds a lot better, but it is slower, heavier and I don't like the way it looks nearly as much

• +1
No disrespect, but actually its called an S55. OG M2 comes with an N55 and M2 comp comes with S55. I thought you were probably asking about that when you mentioned engine sound. I don't think they sound very bad stock (sounds shit on recording) but I have an exhaust system that makes it sound really good imo, so doesn't bother me. Obviously the older M3 w/ V8 sounds a lot better, but it is slower, heavier and I don't like the way it looks nearly as much
R6 is thé configuration i meant

• +1
R6 is thé configuration i meant
Ah fs, just never have heard anyone call it by that. Where I'm from people will say i6 or inline 6

• +1
Ah fs, just never have heard anyone call it by that. Where I'm from people will say i6 or inline 6
Its german apparently but i find it way cooler to say R6

• +1