I Can't Get Over How GOOD I Look

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
In comparison to this kpoop gook.

@Yoyome99 is so subhuman he is lookmaxxing to be a gook. JFL @ him photoshopping his skin so he can look like a poverty stricken Chinese rice farmer instead of an emasculated rickshaw driver late on his jio mobile plan.

makeup_2020040606473405_save-jpg.339365

I am a shitskin kpopcel and I got IG model tier matches in germany, I have myself done tinder experiments with kpop idols and got good matches tbh.
I cannot even begin to comprehend the delusion of such gooks that think they can slay in the west looking like they jumped off the front page of a 20th century yellow peril comic book.

DAILY REMINDER @Yoyome99 IS LOOKMAXXING SO HE CAN LOOK LIKE THE VICTIM OF EVERY CORONAVIRUS HATE CRIME JFL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and 12 others
Me using imagination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
@Yoyome99 and I can hardly be considered to belong to the same species. He needs 17 highly invasive surgeries in order to even look like a gook.

I'm crying for kpoops rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Chadeep
Chang didn't do too well but aleast he can get a white Becky gf after gymcelling. Saw a dude like that on YouTube. Looks like Goku tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Damn this was harsh , he will find a good niche in India after kpopmaxing. Also he looks decent by India standards and mogs me and some other curries in this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Krezo and 3 others
I thought yoyome was asian tbh. He would look korean if he white skin maxxed

• +1
people who make such threads are 100% ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Krezo and 3 others
jfl

• +1
I
didnt
ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, .👽. and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Chadeep
Thanks Moggy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and Chadeep
Damn this was harsh , he will find a good niche in India after kpopmaxing. Also he looks decent by India standards and mogs me and some other curries in this forum.
HIS NICHE WILL BE THE VICTIM IN EVERY CORONAVIRUS HATE CRIME. THIS IS HIS NICHE

• +1
smooth asf forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Poor oldcel he didnt deserve that.

• +1
Yoyome is slayer

• +1

Bruh there aren't that many hate crimes in India and all of this will slow down after the Corona fiasco and then we can go back to the usual north-south, caste and religious conflicts rather than racial conflicts

Last edited:
  • +1
Arvid please give me the slayer DNA. I would be happy with being a high tier Normie.
So you want to look effeminate , the fact you are sucking arvids dick so hard clearly makes you a faggot and looking like him will make it easy for you to become a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted
@Yoyome99 after lookmaxxing.

Every german IG models wet dream
43eb0403-9f49-4c53-a48a-91dd4dd89018-jpeg.333476

1c2be747-585c-4ea5-b14e-630048dc57b7-png.333478

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553, SeiGun and 4 others
BRUTAL REMINDER THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE THINK WHEN THEY SEE A ETHNIC, THEY SEE YOU AS A SUBHUMAN LIVING TIME BOMB YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN PAKI OR WHEREVER THE FUCKING TERRORIST COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM. YOU ARE WORTHLESS INFRONT OF OUR EYES, YOU ARE THE MOST SHITTIEST GROUP WALKING ON THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE. I AM ALSO MIRIN YOUR BADBOY LOW INHIB MOVE WHEN YOU BLEW YOURSELF UP DURING 9/11, MIRIN BRAH
Images 24

@Moggy photo colourised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), LordGodcat and 3 others
@Yoyome99 after lookmaxxing.

Every german IG models wet dream
43eb0403-9f49-4c53-a48a-91dd4dd89018-jpeg.333476

1c2be747-585c-4ea5-b14e-630048dc57b7-png.333478
Ur defo an ugly virgin putting in all this work to put someone down on a internet forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, LordGodcat and 3 others
BRUTAL REMINDER THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE THINK WHEN THEY SEE A ETHNIC, THEY SEE YOU AS A SUBHUMAN LIVING TIME BOMB YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN PAKI OR WHEREVER THE FUCKING TERRORIST COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM. YOU ARE WORTHLESS INFRONT OF OUR EYES, YOU ARE THE MOST SHITTIEST GROUP WALKING ON THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE. I AM ALSO MIRIN YOUR BADBOY LOW INHIB MOVE WHEN YOU BLEW YOURSELF UP DURING 9/11, MIRIN BRAH
View attachment 339693
@Moggy photo colourised
LOW INHIB BADBOY > BETA SMALL DICK GOOK

BETTER TO BE FEARED THEN SPIT ON THE STREETS LIKE YOUR GOOK RELATIVES ALL OVER THE WORLD

IM POOPING FOR KPOOPS RN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553, stuckneworleans and 4 others

BETTER TO BE FEARED THEN SPIT ON THE STREETS LIKE YOUR GOOK RELATIVES ALL OVER THE WORLD

IM POOPING FOR KPOOPS RN
SON I have fucked your own race girls, you are literally getting cucked by your ethnicity. Keep crying for me you fucking abomination of a terrorist, go blow yourself up stupid bomber

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person

IM POOPING FOR KPOOPS RN
SON I have fucked your own race girls, you are literally getting cucked by your ethnicity. Keep crying for me you fucking abomination of a terrorist, go blow yourself up stupid bomber
Funny thing is that you are both south asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, LordGodcat and 3 others
Post your pics too u pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Deleted member 649 and 4 others
THIS IS WHAT GOOK WOMEN DO IN THE WEST. GOOK WOMEN WOULD KILL ONE MILLION RICE MEN FOR A CHANCE TO SLEEP WITH A HIGH T ETHNIC BAD BOY

csff.png

color.png

IM LITERALLY LAUGHING AT KPOOPS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and .👽.
THIS IS WHAT GOOK WOMEN DO IN THE WEST. GOOK WOMEN WOULD KILL ONE MILLION RICE MEN FOR A CHANCE TO SLEEP WITH A HIGH T ETHNIC BAD BOY

csff.png

color.png

IM LITERALLY LAUGHING AT KPOOPS
Yes over for kpop gigachads 🤣.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 649 and 2 others
Reminder: this is Yoyome’s most recent picture. You mirin?
6E2ABEFA C028 4396 A466 74F86D7677E2

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SeiGun, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others

IM POOPING FOR KPOOPS RN
Actually just orbiting and being a nice guy gets you the most chicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Ethnics need to stop fighting each other, we need to unite and take down the evil white man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Reminder: this is Yoyome’s most recent picture. You mirin?
View attachment 339721
MY MOTHER IS MORE MASCULINE THAN THIS GAY ALIEN GOOK LOLOLOL CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DAMAGE I COULD INFLICT ON HIS FEEBLE BODY IF I LANDED A RIGHT HOOK.

JFL @ GOOK BADBOYS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chang didn't do too well but aleast he can get a white Becky gf after gymcelling. Saw a dude like that on YouTube. Looks like Goku tbh.
Yeah my Chang and kpopfish were no match with Chad or Tyrone but they could get 20-30+ matches per day many of which were decent looking white chicks

• +1
Yeah my Chang and kpopfish were no match with Chad or Tyrone but they could get 20-30+ matches per day many of which were decent looking white chicks
20-30 MATCHES JFL

I GET THAT IN 20 MINUTES. BEYOND OVER FOR KPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

• JFL
  • +1
If Pitt wasn’t famous a Pitt fish would give 1000k matches in 10 sec

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
MY MOTHER IS MORE MASCULINE THAN THIS GAY ALIEN GOOK LOLOLOL CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DAMAGE I COULD INFLICT ON HIS FEEBLE BODY IF I LANDED A RIGHT HOOK.

JFL @ GOOK BADBOYS
He's 6'5. You wouldn't do shit, son. He could break your skull with one hand. You mirin?
giphy.gif

• +1