I can't go a day without watching this lady Gaga PSL compilation

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Holy shit, just look at him, I play this music in my head as I walk down the street and imagine what it would be like to be a 10/10 psl god. The stares, the smiles, the admiration, the euphoria, the dopamine, the hair blowing majestically in the wind. Being a good looking male really is the closest thing we have to being god

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, thecel, Deleted member and 12 others
🏳️‍🌈

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Reddit User

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer
what a fuckin monster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others
watching it makes me so happy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
fashion fashion put it on me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and StrangerDanger
the chad we didnt deserve

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Holy shit, just look at him, I play this music in my head as I walk down the street and imagine what it would be like to be a 10/10 psl god. The stares, the smiles, the admiration, the euphoria, the dopamine, the hair blowing majestically in the wind. Being a good looking male really is the closest thing we have to being god
View attachment 1373948

Maybe he is gone but he will always live in our hearts :feelscry:

@looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @MarkCorrigan @Z3n @gamma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Maybe he is gone but he will always live in our hearts :feelscry:

@looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @MarkCorrigan @Z3n @gamma
King never left

96E5A49C DDA3 4E48 B667 02185B9B6302

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
Oh, fuck off with these boring mog battles. You did not get @MakinItHappen’s permission for this. He has deleted his account you good for nothing lazy uninteresting parkinson’s heroin dependent gen Z faggot bastard who’s face I would like to repeatedly pound to knock some sense if we ever crossed paths in real life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Mods, take this down. He did not mutual consent for this thread from MakinItHappen who is no longer a member of this site.
64A77C0A C4EB 433F 905F EF5FB02881DB

4psl. RIght. Cool. First user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 7224 and 4 others
Cheated today. Massively. And I don't mean with cheese or lemon cake. See that Pizza box in the right corner of your picture? Yup. Bad. Fucked-up. I'm fucked-up.

Oh well. JFL. That's why you see the bloat. Still progress today in-terms of muscle size.

4DE6A082 F865 47FD 8FDA E4C8EED5ED08

342A559E B5D6 44FB 9B29 CC9E1B00C73B

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
MakinItHappen mogs for several reasons. Let me break this down scientifically. Firstly he is taller. That means he has a larger pool of women available to him. It wouldn't matter at taller heights. But when the range is close to the average range then every inch means life and death.

Objectively, TubofLard has 32% of women available to him whereas MakinItHappen has 43% of women available to him.

That means 68% of women would reject Tub for his height alone, but only 57% for MakinItHappen. At 5’8” he is closer to average height and with a thick hairstyle which is a strong feature of his, he could even fraud 5’9”. Tub on the other hand is norwooding. Which is evident from this photo.
He has bad hair genes even as a freshie. Secondly he frauds his pics for the camera. Tell me why is his skin shining here? Does that happen to any normal man? I challenge any of you to open your front cameras and take a photo or video here like MakinItHappen does, if you’re truly candid about your looks. The reality is you’re not. TubOfLard uses airbrushing tools to enhance his skin quality in photos. Someone inform me how there can be such a discrepancy in skin texture on the same person? What's with the white glow in his face?

MakinItHappen is lighter. Many women would confuse him for being Med. I’m pretty sure it would be more evident if you were to meet him IRL. You can’t tell shit when he is taking photos from a cheap camera in lens distorted selfies. So again less women would screen him out than Tub because Tub is thoroughly curry looking in real life, which MakinItHappen doesn’t seem to be.

I assure you if MakinItHappen were to lose weight and post photos without lens distortion, the results would be lopsided. Back in TubofLard's age he would mog him silly and it wouldn't even be a competition.

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
MakinItHappen mogs for several reasons. Let me break this down scientifically. Firstly he is taller. That means he has a larger pool of women available to him. It wouldn't matter at taller heights. But when the range is close to the average range then every inch means life and death.

Objectively, TubofLard has 32% of women available to him whereas MakinItHappen has 43% of women available to him.
View attachment 1374766

That means 68% of women would reject Tub for his height alone, but only 57% for MakinItHappen. At 5’8” he is closer to average height and with a thick hairstyle which is a strong feature of his, he could even fraud 5’9”. Tub on the other hand is norwooding. Which is evident from this photo.
He has bad hair genes even as a freshie. Secondly he frauds his pics for the camera. Tell me why is his skin shining here? Does that happen to any normal man? I challenge any of you to open your front cameras and take a photo or video here like MakinItHappen does, if you’re truly candid about your looks. The reality is you’re not. TubOfLard uses airbrushing tools to enhance his skin quality in photos. Someone inform me how there can be such a discrepancy in skin texture on the same person? What's with the white glow in his face?
View attachment 1374769

MakinItHappen is lighter. Many women would confuse him for being Med. I’m pretty sure it would be more evident if you were to meet him IRL. You can’t tell shit when he is taking photos from a cheap camera in lens distorted selfies. So again less women would screen him out than Tub because Tub is thoroughly curry looking in real life, which MakinItHappen doesn’t seem to be.

I assure you if MakinItHappen were to lose weight and post photos without lens distortion, the results would be lopsided. Back in TubofLard's age he would mog him silly and it wouldn't even be a competition.

View attachment 1374774

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding
Ravi wrote all that just to get mogged by me
FaceApp 1634829306862

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person