I can't handle depression anymore

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Idk it's over. I am not suicidal, but everyday it seems like this is hows its gonna end for me. Few more months like this and my brain will probably be permanently damaged. Idk what even caused this, maybe accutane, maybe other shit. It hurts to exist tbh.

Did anyone overcome this on their own? Please share tips

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
hang in there bro

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, thecel and Deleted member 7509
nah, been dealing with mental illness ever since i was born tbh. My brain wiring is fucked

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ALP and Deleted member 7509
its what ur eating @xefo thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
its what ur eating @xefo thoughts?
Idk, I am not eating bad. Anything I should add? I doubt it will make a difference tho

Idk it's over. I am not suicidal, but everyday it seems like this is hows its gonna end for me. Few more months like this and my brain will probably be permanently damaged. Idk what even caused this, maybe accutane, maybe other shit. It hurts to exist tbh.

Did anyone overcome this on their own? Please share tips
you need benzo

No one cares if you’re a man. How’s that for a Blackpill eh?

No one cares if you’re a man. How’s that for a Blackpill eh?
A classmate of mine prank called suicide hotline and first questions they asked were his gender and race. After he said white male they basically hung up on him after he said some slightly questionable things.

Your depression only matters if you're a woman or Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 3828
A classmate of mine prank called suicide hotline and first questions they asked were his gender and race. After he said white male they basically hung up on him after he said some slightly questionable things.

Your depression only matters if you're a woman or Chad.
What questionable things? That could probably explain it... I think your seeing race where there isn’t any... I think him being a man is way more probable than his race.

The world isn’t really as white hating as you think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, TyroneBiggums and Deleted member 7725
What questionable things? That could probably explain it... I think your seeing race where there isn’t any... I think him being a man is way more probable than his race.

The world isn’t really as white hating as you think
99% of the employees at the phoneline are black and/or liberal women. They're definitely white male haters.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Mongrelcel
99% of the employees at the phoneline are black and/or liberal women. They're definitely white male haters.
How are you so sure? Perhaps you’re right but just determining race on a phone isn’t a reliable measure.. there’s always the possibility of falsely assuming a black guy who is code switchmaxxed as white

How are you so sure? Perhaps you’re right but just determining race on a phone isn’t a reliable measure.. there’s always the possibility of falsely assuming a black guy who is code switchmaxxed as white
There's like 1% guys who work there. The guys are probably chill, but 99% of the employees are women, most of which are black women and liberals. Imagine a black or liberal women who went through 4 years of college and got a psychology degree being indoctrinated about how easy (white) men have it and getting a phone call from a white guy being suicidal?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 14139
There's like 1% guys who work there. The guys are probably chill, but 99% of the employees are women, most of which are black women and liberals. Imagine a black or liberal women who went through 4 years of college and got a psychology degree being indoctrinated about how easy (white) men have it and getting a phone call from a white guy being suicidal?
Oh then I misunderstood...

I can provide advice, if you answer one simple question:

"Are you a virgin?"

If you don’t have a visible 6 pack then you have no reason to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
If you don’t have a visible 6 pack then you have no reason to suicide
I am not depressed cuz of abs or looks. I just don't care about life anymore

teach me your youtube secrets i will help you to out of your depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
teach me your youtube secrets i will help you to out of your depression
Ok. PM me with guide on how to get out of depression. If it works, I will help you with YT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I am not depressed cuz of abs or looks. I just don't care about life anymore
Make a goal to get rich or something
Life is boring without goals

Make a goal to get rich or something
Life is boring without goals

I can't really relate to you OP cause you are like 15, have sex and look probably a lot better than me.
I'd suggest therapist to figure out your shit together with him. And psychiatrist for antidepressants.

Everything else is broscience

And sorry to hear you have such a hard time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139