I can’t leave my house because of this shit

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
61E15439 0EDB 45DE B2B6 FD40ECFA9F63

I literally cry every time I look at myself in the mirror when I’m about to leave my house and end up LDARing in my bed. The only times I leave my house I wear foundation and it’s just fucking obvious. My mom (I’m 15) is being negligent about this and I can’t get an accutane prescription. Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998 and Danish_Retard

Last edited:
Buy blue led and shine on it 20 mins daily dead srs

as long as there's no severe scarring ur good it's normal at this age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14455
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
Get tretinoin 0.1%, doxycycline tablet 100mg, clindamycin phosphate and you good

View attachment 1228411
I literally cry every time I look at myself in the mirror when I’m about to leave my house and end up LDARing in my bed. The only times I leave my house I wear foundation and it’s just fucking obvious. My mom (I’m 15) is being negligent about this and I can’t get an accutane prescription. Over
its not that bad man

View attachment 1228411
Mega dose isotreninoin, or never even look at a piece of food that looks edible in your entire life ever again.