I cant lie boys, I just bought tinder gold cause I've been in a pussy drought for two months... Is it over??

racc

racc

Iron
I think i matched too many whales tho im fuming!

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Jova, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
If you gotta buy tinder gold it’s already over

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, watah, lokmazclock and 2 others
If you gotta buy tinder gold it’s already over
curiosity killed the cat im afraid, I had over 100 likes but couldnt see unless i paid the 11 euro... as of now im regretting it while going through them cause 50 percent of them are absolute downy slappers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, zyzzbrah1234, watah and 3 others
I had over 100 likes but couldnt see unless i paid the 11 euro
Yea same bhai but most of them are likely ltbs like u said

Yea same bhai but most of them are likely ltbs like u said
oh well, win some you lose some. Albeit there should be a weight limit option on these apps!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Jova, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
paying for dating services is genuinely pathetic

• +1
Reactions: watah, 97baHater, Jova and 4 others
paying for dating services is genuinely pathetic
meh wouldn't say so to be honest. Id agree if I was a pathetic person, but I'm quite the opposite. Sure I could go and get some pussy at college as I have been since I arrived, but as I said, curiosity killed the cat I'm afraid.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I heard it was only worth it if you had gold. Even attractive people told me this

OLD blows

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Niggas down bad paying for dating apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and 97baHater
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, 97baHater and Jova
Tinder is literally bottom tier. It's like Facebook of Dating Apps

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
I heard it was only worth it if you had gold. Even attractive people told me this
yeah, over the next few days ill look and see if its actually worth it. Either way, not a chance am i paying tinder another dime out of my pocket but I did have to fuck around and find out tbh.

Unironically ome tv on weekends mogs. It’s like speed dating easy way to get snapchats and insta grams
Nah bud I only get skipped in that shi

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Unironically ome tv on weekends mogs. It’s like speed dating easy way to get snapchats and insta grams
brah i go on there with my friends sometimes when we together and half the time its just chopped girls or else old men gooning all over us. Have met some hot as women on there tho they be dying to hand out their snap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and tombradylover
Trust if your clapped just put one of your pics as a cute cat or dog. YOull be getting your knob wet in no time

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
brah i go on there with my friends sometimes when we together and half the time its just chopped girls or else old men gooning all over us. Have met some hot as women on there tho they be dying to hand out their snap
Yessir good shit ma boy. I went on Saturday night it was a lot of hot foids I was genuinely suprised
dam bro I’m sorry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and racc
Tinder is literally bottom tier. It's like Facebook of Dating Apps
Cant get into hinge and im pretty sure thats the best one. Think i tried to make an account when i was younger. And all the bitches on bumble are fucking atrocious.