i cant stand users like stunna and BULL

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
they always tell me to just ldar because its over, i hate them but they are right. i will get my surgeries and you aint seeing me again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558, Nick.Harte and 2 others
You have women showing interest in you, you shouldn’t compare yourself to hopeless truecels like „Stunna“

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
You have women showing interest in you, you can’t compare yourself to suicidal truecels like „Stunna“
-what women show interest in me exactly? tinder ghosts?

-stunna isnt evne an incel

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
lol what surgeries exactly? No part of your face is bad enough that getting surgery on it would make any significant difference. It's hilarious to me that you think getting cosmetic surgeries would do anything for you, maybe try brain surgery you lunatic.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Nobody gets surgeries

Surgeries are a myth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
You might be the greatest fakecel of all time, you act on here like you're an incel when in reality you're a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Nick.Harte
You might be the greatest fakecel of all time, you act on here like you're an incel when in reality you're a slayer
> 27 yo KV

> slayer

• JFL
They are using reverse psychology on you bro. You should take it as motivation as they have your best interest at heart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Cute

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
You mog like 90% of users here, stop acting like you aren't KV by choice.
yeah its my choice that im ghosted by every girl, even claassmaters

• JFL
  • +1
yeah its my choice that im ghosted by every girl, even claassmaters
Only reason someone would ghost someone like you would be because you act autistic

• +1
Only reason someone would ghost someone like you would be because you act autistic
these girls were autistic themselves lol and made me look NT by comarison

these girls were autistic themselves lol and made me look NT by comarison
stop coping, you're HTN you could slay them if you wanted to instead of posting oneitis threads

stop coping, you're HTN you could slay them if you wanted to instead of posting oneitis threads
dude i literally tell them i wanna see them again and they tell me "ill text you tehehe", "we will stay in touch tehehe" then fucking disappear forever.

dude i literally tell them i wanna see them again and they tell me "ill text you tehehe", "we will stay in touch tehehe" then fucking disappear forever.
At least you get to the date stage, most guys on here don't even get that opportunity. Only thing this shows is that they think you're attractive but you must be incredibly boring or just autistic

perform er surgery on others and rope

most guys on here don't even get that opportunity.
most guys here are slayers

Only thing this shows is that they think you're attractive but you must be incredibly boring or just autistic
or maybe im not attractive? these girsl are pissed the moment we meet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
what ethnicity and country u from op?

• So Sad
most guys here are slayers

or maybe im not attractive? these girsl are pissed the moment we meet
Most guys on here are subuman.People like the bull are a minority.You're HTN but probably incredibly boring.Most girls wouldn't even acknowledge my existence but they literally meet up with you.If you were ugly they wouldn't even meet up with you because they're scared of ugly people

• +1
yes minority of incels

it takes effort for me to go out with girls so they are probalby just being polite
Stop coping, if you acted even a bit normal you would be a slayer. And jfl if you think there are actual slayers on incel forums.Most of them don't even know what looksmaxxing is which is why guys like the bull are a minority

• +1
, if you acted even a bit normal you would be a slayer
u cope too much. i have made threads on how girls are acting avoidant the moment we meet.

• +1
You literally aren’t kissless tho u told me u made out with ur high school Oneitis or some shit
yeah dude she also let me touch her tits. but that shit took negotiating to do so it doesnt count.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918