I cant stop eating ***** im going nuts

Joshrc

Joshrc

Diamond
Just ate 1 party size chips ahoy the reeses flavored chewy one, it was fucking amazing. Every bite i take was foodgasm. My tongue is going nuts on the chewy texture and chocolaty flavor.

holy fuck why does this shit taste so good? Every fucking cookie taste so fucking good. Whyst every goddamn goyslop taste so fucking heavenly man? Poison should taste like dirt and grass why does this shit taste like this

TOtal 1820 calories, 247 carbs, 26 protein

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: widdi, BigJimsWornOutTires, cromagnon and 18 others
@4x4rr

You clicked on my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Jova, Suns9999 and 4 others
What is thebcensored word dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, iloveboobs, scrunchables and 6 others
Just ate 1 party size chips ahoy the reeses flavored chewy one, it was fucking amazing. Every bite i take was foodgasm. My tongue is going nuts on the chewy texture and chocolaty flavor.

holy fuck why does this shit taste so good? Every fucking cookie taste so fucking good. Whyst every goddamn goyslop taste so fucking heavenly man? Poison should taste like dirt and grass why does this shit taste like this

Disgusting subhuman trait :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, Joshrc and 1 other person
1800 calories, 247 carbs wtf kinda chips is that :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Suns9999 and Kaari
@MA_ascender @iloveboobs @kyrre @ihearvoices @psychomandible @Lyxguxx @imthesupremecel @Gonthar

Clicked my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Lyxguxx, iloveboobs and 4 others

If you religiously eat clean, nutrient dense food will start to taste heavenly, you realise that right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Suns9999, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
A big part of weight loss is mental

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
1800 calories, 247 carbs wtf kinda chips is that :feelswhat:
Screenshot 2024 09 17 17 55 49 03 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, Suns9999, JohnBaza and 2 others
I clicked just to read some one telling his story on eating junk food....what the hell??? Bring back the time u stole from me, bring back the seconds i lost from my life, I wasted time to read on some nobody on the internet sharing his useless story on eating junk....wtf? Hate these type of threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Bars, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I clicked just to read some one telling his story on eating junk food....what the hell??? Bring back the time u stole from me, bring back the seconds i lost from my life, I wasted time to read on some nobody on the internet sharing his useless story on eating junk....wtf? Hate these type of threads.
Ur fault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
Damn yeah u gotta be careful with cookies man. I usually avoid them or eat low calorie ones. Cookies always set off this "big back" instinct in me.

If I really want to eat something like that I would just munch on doritos.
Full bag is like 800 calories. They changed the ingredients in my country and they're not that bad anymore actually. B score

Are u American? these types of food would never get a green light in Europe lmao gonna make you real fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Joshrc
@Joka @\/orman @Amphisbaena @faustianspirit @mmogato

Greys who clicked my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, \/orman and faustianspirit
Ur god revert the time then
no NO!!!!
Asura angry 1

YOU...YOU BRING IT BACK

Doom aaa

BRING MY LOST TIME BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asura angry

• JFL
Damn yeah u gotta be careful with cookies man. I usually avoid them or eat low calorie ones. Cookies always set off this "big back" instinct in me.

If I really want to eat something like that I would just munch on doritos.
Full bag is like 800 calories. They changed the ingredients in my country and they're not that bad anymore actually. B score

Are u American? these types of food would never get a green light in Europe lmao gonna make you real fat
There was 140kcal per 2 cookies so that was 26 cookies. 1820 calories in 26pcs of small size cookies is insane tbh. Will try doritos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
@\/orman

Avi made me hard as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Suns9999
@mini777333 @Ryldoo IS COPING @niemaks @Caesar4911 @kefir @BimaxLaser @notrealdanish @grnad

MORE GREYS WHO CLICKED MY WATER THREAD.

ATLEAST REP BOYOS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Caesar4911, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
@niemaks good boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I fucking hate you. I hate gluttonous pigs like you who just can't stop fucking eating but also can't stop complaining about it. Oink oink oink. Kill yourself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc, Suns9999 and GlamourPursuer
If you religiously eat clean, nutrient dense food will start to taste heavenly, you realise that right
i guarantee you're not eating clean, nutrient dense food :forcedsmile:

• JFL
a

are u fat?

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and Suns9999
Gonna down like 1kg of fries (airfried) and it’ll still be less than these jewish cookies lmao

• JFL
I fucking hate you. I hate gluttonous pigs like you who just can't stop fucking eating but also can't stop complaining about it. Oink oink oink. Kill yourself.
Idk man. You fucking crave everything after leanmaxxing

• JFL
it's gonna take you a solid week to burn that many calories unless you fast (which it seems like you won't be able to)

• JFL
  • So Sad
BEfore. im slowly getting back to the fat cuck version of myself again
i think ur probably already chuby, can u show ur self?

• JFL
i think ur probably already chuby, can u show ur self?
177cm 143lbs im already skinny. And no im not an absolute incel to show myself here and be seen in google images

• JFL
OP discovers additives

• JFL
@Jova

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
I'm never eating this cookie

Dedicated to my fellow users who dislike asian foids

Last edited:
  • JFL
@Klasik616 delete bhai

• JFL
What in the obese american consumerism...tbh i cant blame you, but its all mental nigga, dont be a pussy and stick to your diet, a cheat snack is fine if it doesnt have enough cals to satiate a fucking village of malnourished africans

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
good goy keep eating those carbohydrates! They’re making you so healthy! Avoid the red meat!!!

• +1
@mini777333 @Ryldoo IS COPING @niemaks @Caesar4911 @kefir @BimaxLaser @notrealdanish @grnad

MORE GREYS WHO CLICKED MY WATER THREAD.

ATLEAST REP BOYOS
kys fat boy

• WTF

Misuse the NSFW tag again, motherfucker

Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

• JFL