I can't talk with people 1 on 1

S

stuckneworleans

Social isolation for the past 4 years made it progressively harder to speak with people 1 on 1.
Every possible thing to say seems futile. I am so hyperaware of the conversation that nothing to say seems right.

Most conversations for me are completely pointless because I either had them before in the past or read them before somewhere else.
Not only irl but also on discord, voice chat etc.

What should I do?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and rydofx
read some book or audibles on talking and cahrisma and seduction
you need to learn how to talk and engage people as you never did

I read books like these, they didn't do anything for me sadly. I know what is charismatic but I simply don't do it in the moment.

I read books like these, they didn't do anything for me sadly. I know what is charismatic but I simply don't do it in the moment.
read better books if you did read some you would have some examples on what to tell and do in a conversation
try to act instead of being yourself

Have you tried looking like a male model?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Social isolation for the past 4 years made it progressively harder to speak with people 1 on 1.
Every possible thing to say seems futile. I am so hyperaware of the conversation that nothing to say seems right.

Most conversations for me are completely pointless because I either had them before in the past or read them before somewhere else.

What should I do?
It's very hard for me to have convos tbh

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
its not only in irl, in discord too where no looks are involved
Nothing to do then jfl, if u can tell what someone would say then there is really nothing to talk about

• +1
Incel trying to talk with a girl "h-h-h-hey c-c-can I spea-s-speak wi-w-with you?"
girl : no ur creepy and is scaring me, I will call the police
Chad talking with a girl
"suck my cock?"
girl : ......

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Madhate, stuckneworleans and 2 others

What should I do?
The only possible way to solve this is therapy exposure and use of low inhibib drugs. Have at least 1 meet up Weekley or 2 and try ur best to make it go smooth preferably strangers. Use reddit to find people

• So Sad
work a retail customer service job

do shrooms and alcohol at parties

end

You have the knowledge, but unable to produce results. Try opening yourself to more 1 on 1 conversations. You'll slowly become more socially adapt the more you're exposed to it.

• +1
go back in time and be born to chad parents

Do you have some recommendations ?