i cheated on this girl 7 months ago and shes still mad and is threatening to send me to jail because i made a rape joke can she do this?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
i asked a girl who is my age (16) if i could feel her boobs and she said no so i said shes a bad person and she sent it to the becky i cheated on now shes threatening to send me to jail for making ajoke saying that I'm more a victim than a victim of rape because I'm still avirgin can she do this?

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks
i asked a girl who is my age (16) if i could feel her boobs and she said no so i said shes a bad person and she sent it to the becky i cheated on now shes threatening to send me to jail for making ajoke saying that I'm more a victim than a victim of rape because I'm still avirgin can she do this?
u are virgin u cant cheat

No she can’t

This is not to be taken as legal advice though, just the advice of a friend

We can talk more in PM’s if you’d like

If the police show up to your house warmly invite them in and ask them if they’d like a cup of coffee

Tell them you categorically are invoking your 5th Amendment right to remain silent and your 5th Amendment right to counsel before anymore custodial interrogations take place.

Google the best criminal defense lawyers in your area and get a free consultation. Get a business card of that lawyer before you leave and hand it to them if they arrive and say “This is my counsel who’s already been retained in this matter. I was advised to give up none of my constitutional rights and advised to tell you we will be vigorously fighting this 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech case in the circuit courts should charges be brought. Thanks for your time and if i’m not being detained i’d kindly ask you to step off my property.”

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Yerico7, Deleted member 17174 and 4 others
this
If the police show up to your house warmly invite them in and ask them if they’d like a cup of coffee

Tell them you categorically are invoking your 5th Amendment right to remain silent and your 5th Amendment right to counsel before anymore custodial interrogations take place.

Google the best criminal defense lawyers in your area and get a free consultation. Get a business card of that lawyer before you leave and hand it to them if they arrive and say “This is my counsel who’s already been retained in this matter. I was advised to give up none of my constitutional rights and advised to tell you we will be vigorously fighting this 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech case in the circuit courts should charges be brought. Thanks for your time and if i’m not being detained i’d kindly ask you to step off my property.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and Anchor_Ship
She can't do shit

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Lmao it’s that serious cause he asked her to feel her boobs? Jfl laws in this country are fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260

i just moved like 3 cities away too from the city i was from and now they're tryna attack me for no reason lol could i go to jail for asking the girls my age if i could feel their tits and saying that had good boobs sshes saying she can send me away for online harassment or whatever fuck its over for me

Lmao it’s that serious cause he asked her to feel her boobs? Jfl laws in this country are fucked.
yeha bro then i called the girls fat ass whores and pigs and now they're exposing me on tiktok cuz i got a bit of a following and send an army of male simps after me atm

just imagined a mugshot of you jfl

tell her to cope r soemthing idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
deadass? even if i asked one of her aquantiances to feel her fucking tits
Lawyers won't take her seriously, neither will the police if she doesn't have at least one piece of evidence there is no way she could cause you any trouble.

Are you 18 or above? If you happen to live in let's say the US and you are 18 or above and she is 16, there could be a case, but as long as you are both minors it's okay and nothing can happen to you

i just moved like 3 cities away too from the city i was from and now they're tryna attack me for no reason lol could i go to jail for asking the girls my age if i could feel their tits and saying that had good boobs sshes saying she can send me away for online harassment or whatever fuck its over for me
No you’re 16 and you asked to feel some other 16 year olds boobs

Case dismissed with prejudice in the Juvenile Circuit Court and state felony review reprimanded for frivolous charging in this matter.

Judge Noumena has spoken

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
No you’re 16 and you asked to feel some other 16 year olds boobs

Case dismissed with prejudice in the Juvenile Circuit Court and state felony review reprimanded for frivolous charging in this matter.

Judge Noumena has spoken
Pretty much, OP you're overreacting jfl

Lawyers won't take her seriously, neither will the police if she doesn't have at least one piece of evidence there is no way she could cause you any trouble.

Are you 18 or above? If you happen to live in let's say the US and you are 18 or above and she is 16, there could be a case, but as long as you are both minors it's okay and nothing can happen to you
thank u so much i appreciate u
just imagined a mugshot of you jfl

tell her to cope r soemthing idk
dude it would be scary as fuck arent mugshots like back camera with flash? i don't wanna go to juvie unless I'm over 6 foot then i can defend myself no way would i get a mugshot of myself with these lips or without tats

Attachments

• IMG_8241.jpg
    IMG_8241.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 0