I come more and more to the realization that bones is cope

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Stfu with your "muh jawline, muh anteface, muh big chin, muh wide cheekbones, if I ever see one of you guys talking about that, Im legit going to insult you.

I have better browridge, wider cheekbones, wider face, bigger chin, better jawline than most of the so called "men" in germany.
I work parttime as a cashier and I see how the couples look like. no one of the males look like guys with bones like ramirez. Only like 2/10 has good bones. all the good looking males are people with good hairline/density and good coloring and height.

Yet I still have a ugly nose (recovery will take at lest 2 years, my nosetip is still huge), I am a balding subhuman and I am a manlet at 5'10. I get heightmogged 90% of the time despite frauding to 182cm.

When you have a normie face height, harmony and coloring are more important than so called bones. trust me. no browridge, jawline and cheekbones is gonna save you from being a balding manlet with a ugly nose.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heguldus, Chintuck22, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
>bones is cope
>i'm a manlet incel

also your coloring is good don't know what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
>bones is cope
>i'm a manlet incel

also your coloring is good don't know what you're talking about
When I say bones, I mean bones in the face of course.

dude, my coloring is like Lionel messi, white, dark brown hair with red beard. I dont stand a chance against atlantid and nordic moggers in germany.

Stfu with your "muh jawline, muh anteface, muh big chin, muh wide cheekbones, if I ever see one of you guys talking about that, Im legit going to insult you.

I have better browridge, wider cheekbones, wider face, bigger chin, better jawline than most of the so called "men" in germany.
I work parttime as a cashier and I see how the couples look like. no one of the males look like guys with bones like ramirez. Only like 2/10 has good bones. all the good looking males are people with good hairline/density and good coloring and height.

Yet I still have a ugly nose (recovery will take at lest 2 years, my nosetip is still huge), I am a balding subhuman and I am a manlet at 5'10. I get heightmogged 90% of the time despite frauding to 182cm.

When you have a normie face height, harmony and coloring are more important than so called bones. trust me. no browridge, jawline and cheekbones is gonna save you from being a balding manlet with a ugly nose.
View attachment 1166601
high iq

Harmony and good features >> bones
3b2910c798db65b6c1eae09544667eda

19a4724405ce8101e348cd51e93c9cb0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, zeke714, ReignsChad and 7 others
Faggots like you need to stop saying "oh bones is cope!!1!!11" just because they can't carry you single handedly with your other shit and inferior features. This is the same thing as "height is cope1!111!!!!" because their height can't carry their geneically infeior face or vice versa with shitty height. These aren't good arguments and need to be stopped since it degrades the relevancy of the blackpill because of low IQ chimps the likes of you

View attachment 1166601

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Are eyebrows cope?

Maybe your eyes aren't good and your brow is too high set. This is a big reason why I think guys with "good bones" elsewhere suffer.

When I say bones, I mean bones in the face of course.

dude, my coloring is like Lionel messi, white, dark brown hair with red beard. I dont stand a chance against atlantid and nordic moggers in germany.
your coloring is still good and i see no reason to complain
you can jbw ethnic foids easily tbh

Regret reading tbh

ur bones are alright but they aren’t like male model tier or anything. Honestly unless your eyes are really bad or you’re shorter than you say you are, since most people claiming 5’10” are 5’8-9” barefoot, you shouldn’t be incel. Your facial structure is decent. Ur biggest looksmax would be to improve hair and increase NT

also orb isn’t a good example of harmony he has shit harmony. Just 10/10 eyes. The rest is below average but having 10/10 eyes makes him hot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
1) Your bones arent impressive
2) jfl @ 5'10 manlet
3) you can easily ascend here in Germany if you stop being an aspie you are average height and look ok just remember to swallow your daily fin pill

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Bones are the most important thing facially. More than harmony, just imagine Malek without his jaw, he'd be posting here.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 15099 and randomvanish
Bones are the most important thing facially. More than harmony, just imagine Malek without his jaw, he'd be posting here.
I don’t entirely agree, having eyes with SMV — NOT NECESSARILY HUNTER EYES — is very important too. If you have those and good bones then you’re certainly no less than “decent” looking. Then it comes down to harmony, ratios, height, frame, hair

You have a good noce and you are not bald. You have enough hair to grow it out and style it.

What you describe is true. But i also see the total opposite. Ugly guys the most boring hair, colouring, style etc. possible with hot fashy women. What do they all have in common? They look brutish and they have quite the amount of muscle mass

bones are the fundamental/foundation for a good looking man
but you dont need good bone structure structure to be gl, as long as you have decent bone structure and vg soft features you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
distorted reality

lmao I was nodding in agreement until I scrolled down and saw your face. Your bones are absolute shit, quit your delusions brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and CursedOne
lmao I was nodding in agreement until I scrolled down and saw your face. Your bones are absolute shit, quit your delusions brother
keep coping you utter subhuman, My bones may be not mmtier but I have better facial bonestructure than the average guy in europe.

View attachment 1166601
Mental illness
Agree for hair

keep coping you utter subhuman, My bones may be not mmtier but I have better facial bonestructure than the average guy in europe.
Front pics ?
Could be angle fraud

Front pics ?
Could be angle fraud
Dont know about angle fraud, my side profile looks million times better than my front, I think its because of the nosetip, the assymetry caused by the scar on my eyebrow and hairline.

Dont know about angle fraud, my side profile looks million times better than my front, I think its because of the nosetip, the assymetry caused by the scar on my eyebrow and hairline.
Yeah people dont care about side profile
What matter is the front
Your front is probably fucked

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad