I coomed again on nofap

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
i coomed again while fantasizing about fucking a married milf. I managed to be one day without fapping. Is this high test trait or lack of discipline

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Im sorry but i cant do semenretention because i am sexually frustrated and i think about pussy all the time

Fuck all of you i dont care what you say

Haven't coomed in 5 days. 5 Days on nofap so far, I think Fin is doing work. You gotta stop thinking about girls while you are on NoFap avoid videos/pictures that involve girls. I feel much better ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nofap only works if masturbation is taking time away that you need, if you’re just rotting all day there’s no point to build up sexual frustration, it won’t make you more masculine it won’t make your voice deeper or more confident all it will do is make you want to coom 24/7

Nofap only works if masturbation is taking time away that you need, if you’re just rotting all day there’s no point to build up sexual frustration, it won’t make you more masculine it won’t make your voice deeper or more confident all it will do is make you want to coom 24/7
You’ve never done NoFap have you?

Using ur imagination is already much healthier so good job OP