I cracked the code to the fastest weight-loss method

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Morning: Empty stomach, take T3 and T4 (12.5 and 50 mcg), such as Bitiron. It's a thyroid hormone medication, and it will help you lose weight, gain more energy, etc. The only downside is that you will become more hungry.

So...

At 6PM, take amphetamine. Fake ADHD and get adderall or vyvanse prescribed. Skip dinner. The only time you eat is for breakfast, and maybe like a banana for lunch or some shit. This will destroy your hunger.

That's it. Start shedding pounds :feelshah:

How to be skinny fat:

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 13994, harrys and 3 others
and get anhedonia from fucking up ur dopamine receptors

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5818 and faggotchadlite
and get anhedonia from fucking up ur dopamine receptors
Maybe if you do this shit for a year or two. If you do it for a month, you will get the opposite of that. You will become more energized and focused

Morning: Empty stomach, take T3 and T4 (12.5 and 50 mcg), such as Bitiron. It's a thyroid hormone medication, and it will help you lose weight, gain more energy, etc. The only downside is that you will become more hungry.

So...

At 6PM, take amphetamine. Fake ADHD and get adderall or vyvanse prescribed. Skip dinner. The only time you eat is for breakfast, and maybe like a banana for lunch or some shit. This will destroy your hunger.

That's it. Start shedding pounds :feelshah:
nigga just eat 1200-1500 calories atleast %protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Not as fast as my high iq method :feelshah:
starving ur self to less then 500 calories is basically useless because their is no way you will maintain that body

but the fastest is DNP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
but the fastest is DNP
Not as fast as my method. DNP is too dangerous, and too uncomfortable. You won't be able to live a normal productive life while on it. My method with T3 and T4 is about 50% DNP's speed, yet amphetamines will also cause you to lose weight, and lose hunger. While on DNP, you are four times hungrier than usual. With my method, you will lose weight faster and more comfortable

Not as fast as my method. DNP is too dangerous, and too uncomfortable. You won't be able to live a normal productive life while on it. My method with T3 and T4 is about 50% DNP's speed, yet amphetamines will also cause you to lose weight, and lose hunger. While on DNP, you are four times hungrier than usual. With my method, you will lose weight faster and more comfortable
he said It's faster, not more comfortable

There's a faster method. Shotgun implant to your head, works 100% guaranteed and no rebound weight gain

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
why not water + supplements fasting like the snake diet

just eat less jiffle

All you do is delay your hunger and risk a possible addiction jfl
after you quit adderall, your hunger becomes very hardcore and you will overeat, the only way to maintain
your weight would be to ignore the hunger and calculate the calories you eat, which is exactly what you would need to do
with a deficit normally

go to the gym with 500 deficit max losing weight is better to take time for it

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
i lost incredible amount of hair like this. good luck

i lost incredible amount of hair like this. good luck
T3 and T4 don't affect hair at all my dude. In fact, T3 hormone is the hormone that helps your hair grow and keeps it from falling out. So if anything, u will grow more hair if u hop on my stack

T3 and T4 don't affect hair at all my dude. In fact, T3 hormone is the hormone that helps your hair grow and keeps it from falling out. So if anything, u will grow more hair if u hop on my stack
with adhd drugs (i've used methylphenidate) it does affect