I did it

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Bumble
Made account two days ago, only 5 matches 0 likes:feelswhy: Two messaged me, got snaps from both and its going well(receptive, quick responses).

Tonight
Foid hits me up says she's doing nothing just smoking, so I invite her to sesh at mine. Asks my intentions told her "just to get high right?". Said she expects more :feelshmm:

Gave me her # and ubers to mine . Got high in empty garage, aspie small talk, embarrassed myself(baby lungs) and broke her cone piece.

Back inside put a movie on, I try get close and touch legs feet but she backs off. Tease her, end up wrestling get W. Now spooning(she noticed my heart racing) and start grinding she stops it but let's me rest my head on tits. Cuddles leads to making out, eventually she gets on top of me and we're grinding asks "U wanna fuck".

Won't stay in, gives me handjob and rides cowgirl. She's super wet but smells weird:sick: and since landwhale it hurts my dick kinda. Slapping and grabbing her ass, she put my hands on her tits. Fake moans ig, room is hot af, she says she gtg b4 I'm done cus told her mum would be home earlier :feelsrope:only 10-15 minutes sex.

Tells me it's better than weed says "def do again" then "have fun wanking" like whaaaat . I shower cus dick smells like fish, still stinks after washing it for like 20 minutes. Felt pretty good but now I need a checkup

I think she left early cus I'm shit, she just texted me tho

No longer KHHV

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Rimaxtis, rambocel and 8 others
@LondonVillie I did. Bad experience tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Manlets win again

Day Valentine GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9670 and germanlooks
What is your psl? What was hers?

• +1
4.5psl
3.5 - 4psl
I'd pm but u live here:lul:
Yeah i wouldn't recognize you or the girl since i know barely anyone but still can't trust the internet

• JFL
  • JFL
Yeah i wouldn't recognize you or the girl since i know barely anyone but still can't trust the internet
U don't have to know me know me, you'd recognize me at work. That would be the biggest doxx in PSL

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
U don't have to know me know me, you'd recognize me at work. That would be the biggest doxx in PSL
I'm neet and don't do any shopping, in my spare time in terms of public places i've been to: ricc once to watch a movie in the past 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9670
lol what she look like

deathnic or below 4 psl doesn’t count

• JFL
The white man is superior

• JFL
Bumble
Made account two days ago, only 5 matches 0 likes:feelswhy: Two messaged me, got snaps from both and its going well(receptive, quick responses).

Tonight
Foid hits me up says she's doing nothing just smoking, so I invite her to sesh at mine. Asks my intentions told her "just to get high right?". Said she expects more :feelshmm:

Gave me her # and ubers to mine . Got high in empty garage, aspie small talk, embarrassed myself(baby lungs) and broke her cone piece.

Back inside put a movie on, I try get close and touch legs feet but she backs off. Tease her, end up wrestling get W. Now spooning(she noticed my heart racing) and start grinding she stops it but let's me rest my head on tits. Cuddles leads to making out, eventually she gets on top of me and we're grinding asks "U wanna fuck".

Won't stay in, gives me handjob and rides cowgirl. She's super wet but smells weird:sick: and since landwhale it hurts my dick kinda. Slapping and grabbing her ass, she put my hands on her tits. Fake moans ig, room is hot af, she says she gtg b4 I'm done cus told her mum would be home earlier :feelsrope:only 10-15 minutes sex.

Tells me it's better than weed says "def do again" then "have fun wanking" like whaaaat . I shower cus dick smells like fish, still stinks after washing it for like 20 minutes. Felt pretty good but now I need a checkup

I think she left early cus I'm shit, she just texted me tho

No longer KHHV
gonorrhea. sorry. give it a week or so you'll get the drips. but with covid-19 out and about, ugh, coronarhea. much more serious. you'll need to get all of the covid-19 vaccination shots and multiple std shots along with a penis scrape. don't ask. its gross and painful and i rather not type anything about penis scraping. ouch. ugh.

• JFL
  • JFL
Brag thread😡😡

• JFL