I didn't inherit my dad's bbc

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
please I still didn't figure out of whats wrong with me. Even at young age 12, I knew my dick was small, I vividly still remember the day my mom cock shame me, call me * to hell with your small penis"

My dad is legit 7 inch when its not even erected, I used to see him naked and later when I and my mom took him to hospital.

I didn't get the high genes from him either since he is 6^9 while I'm 6^4 Manlet next to him, he has prefect hairline still at age of 63, while I had to do hair transplant at 21.

The only thing I mogg is IQ, probably that even is largely due to nerdness, going school unlike him.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Dr. Bludy, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Not to mention the perfect jawline he has even though his posture is fucked since as young kid as i remember but palate moggs me hell as well.

dnr
+ LBC = over

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Edit, I dick maxed before I even knew black pill, starting at age of 13, now its 7 inches when fully erect. N

Over for your tiny penis

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: juste
Surely something must went wrong with my hormones

Surely something must went wrong with my hormones
Fuark! Being 6’4 and black foids will assume at least 18cm

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Over for your small cock

Wtf bro I'm lighskin black
Arent you said you are russian, studying uni in Istanbul and you have 5`9 chadlite türk friend also you posted your photo

Mfers talking bout their dads cocks. Enough .org today.

Arent you said you are russian, studying uni in Istanbul and you have 5`9 chadlite türk friend also you posted your photo
Never said I was Russian, I mostly Jewish and black, stop making stuff up

Don't we inherit dick sizes from them?
No, on the contrary. Your penis size genetics come from your mother. 😂

If you got a small d it means your uncles probably do too. I’m above average so that means my uncles are packing too probably or it came from their father (my grandfather).

No, on the contrary. Your penis size genetics come from your mother. 😂

If you got a small d it means your uncles probably do too. I’m above average so that means my uncles are packing too probably or it came from their father (my grandfather).
My grandfather was my moms side was tall giga bone mogger, wide frame, may be its him because he did had that many wives and only 3 offspring give all the money and beauty he possesed

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
My grandfather was my moms side was tall giga bone mogger, wide frame, may be its him because he did had that many wives and only 3 offspring give all the money and beauty he possesed
Mirin bhai. 😃

JFL BWC strikes again. Just know you'll be cucked by a white bull, it's inevitable.