I do not even want to really have sex. I just don’t care. No point in sex with girls unless they are actually super hot

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

no bone for coloring
after going on tinder there are multiple female that are 18 and pretty hot and want to have sex we planned times to do it one was on Monday then Wednesday then Friday. When the time came, I just did not care. They message me and ask if we were gonna hang, I just said no I am lazy. I just don’t care, now that I know I can get sex, the actual act who cares, I can wait and be virgin I don’t care. It’s all about validation. Unless an extremely hot white girl wants to fuck I don’t really care. I would rather just masturbate then have to take out my primal animal horniness on other people and fuck them. I would just feel guilty afterwards. I have been super motivated with my new job and I just don’t really care about sex anymore. I am comfortable with being a virgin as long as it is my choice. My goal is to get a pretty cute girlfriend that is very nice and kind and not a whore and marry her. I don’t really need to have sex with random thots. does anyone else feel the same way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and 4 others
after going on tinder there are multiple female that are 18 and pretty hot and want to have sex we planned times to do it one was on Monday then Wednesday then Friday. When the time came, I just did not care. They message me and ask if we were gonna hang, I just said no I am lazy. I just don’t care, now that I know I can get sex, the actual act who cares, I can wait and be virgin I don’t care. It’s all about validation. Unless an extremely hot white girl wants to fuck I don’t really care. I would rather just masturbate then have to take out my primal animal horniness on other people and fuck them. I would just feel guilty afterwards. I have been super motivated with my new job and I just don’t really care about sex anymore. I am comfortable with being a virgin as long as it is my choice. My goal is to get a pretty cute girlfriend that is very nice and kind and not a whore and marry her. I don’t really need to have sex with random thots. does anyone else feel the same way
Can't say the same but you do you King 👑🙌🏻

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Yoyome99 🤔Can you explain me this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
@Yoyome99 🤔Can you explain me this shit
King here is having ED while looking at femoids, he might probably be secretly gay ngl doe 😳

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and 1 other person
Inject T asap you might be a fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Deleted and 1 other person
King here is having ED while looking at femoids, he might probably be secretly gay ngl doe 😳
He needs to inject T asap. What kind of retard would turn down sex jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
she wanted me to fuck and I still say no. I have high t. I just feel guilty and I don’t want to take out my primal animal hornyness on people. I am horny all the time I guess I am just scared In a way but I really just don’t care

Attachments

• 793AAD67-884D-496B-815E-CEB84429855A.jpeg
    793AAD67-884D-496B-815E-CEB84429855A.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, LostYouth and 2 others
she wanted me to fuck and I still say no. I have high t. I just feel guilty and I don’t want to take out my primal animal hornyness on people. I am horny all the time I guess I am just scared In a way but I really just don’t care
You just scared of getting CoronaVirus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You just scared of getting CoronaVirus.
Idk bro maybe something is wrong with me I am supposed to impregnate these foids but I am timid

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
You're a retard for not taking that chance, go and see for yourself, experiment, you'll be surprised how bitches love when guys take out all their "primal animal horniness" on them, jfl smash and choke that b*tch

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Idk bro maybe something is wrong with me I am supposed to impregnate these foids but I am timid
You're living the bluepilled lie bro. Girls don't like sex type shit. Get over it. If you're getting hot foids why bother wasting time go out and bone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LostYouth
nigga ur gay bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401