I don't believe Chico is pinnacle aesthetics

I agree, however thats why i say chico mogs but to each their own.
And thats funny to get no lays from so many matches lmaooo. Though my exp is different. Apparently even tho black guys get less quality and matches more girls are dtf so im prob just projecting
Black guys have high sex appeal to those who like them

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
EBEC3000 F3A0 4600 A08E A7AAF02C3402

Vinnie Hacker and Lachowski mog all men combined tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Looks234
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Looks234 and gamma
Then why girls on YouTube try to portray him as a bad boy?

You don’t have to look low trust to be a bad boy. It’s more about clothing, style and behavior.
Put Lachowski in a leatherjacket and on a motorbike and he looks like a bad boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14781
Looking plain = pleasant to look at but zero sex appeal.
True. I heard that there's research that shows more polarizing faces get more messages on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I agree, however thats why i say chico mogs but to each their own.
And thats funny to get no lays from so many matches lmaooo. Though my exp is different. Apparently even tho black guys get less quality and matches more girls are dtf so im prob just projecting
Black men don't have social status like white men so my educated guess is that most non-black women who are into black guys like them for their sex appeal and physical qualities that is why some women will secretly hook up with black men, but never marry one. Dating a black guy who's not a pro-athlete or rapper is a status-min for non-black women so the only reason for them to date a black guy is for physical reasons aka sex appeal. :blackpill:

• +1
You don’t have to look low trust to be a bad boy. It’s more about clothing, style and behavior.
Put Lachowski in a leatherjacket and on a motorbike and he looks like a bad boy.
Only 13 years old would take Chico seriously as a bad boy

Pat Tillman has more bone mass in his chin than I have in my entire skeleton

• JFL
I'm talking about his face alone dummy
What’s with his face? He has a typical player face. Which works as well for bad boy.
Otherwise girls wouldn’t write story’s about him as bad boy

What’s with his face? He has a typical player face. Which works as well for bad boy.
Otherwise girls wouldn’t write story’s about him as bad boy
He has giga high trust face looks like a boy scout, only 13 years old girls would see him as a bad boy

I don't think he does, I think he is good looking enough to be perceived as attractive but at the same time his face is so soft and not masculine enough to fall into "I know this guy is a slayer" cathegory.
Typical dream boyfriend material for girls, but not "slutty dreams about getting fucked in a disrespectful way" material.

Pat Tillman
View attachment 1358527
yes alpha seed beta need brother; im personally of the opinion that MASC DOMS such as Tillman can slay JBs just like prettybois, at least the same quality and quantity (up to a certain age of course)
also ppl understimate Chico as a pretty boi while he could be bad boy, or bad boy maxxed when dressing and acting a certain way as was said here etc.
he was actually not your typical skinny fag in his prime since he is 6"3" AND had a leanmaxxed calisthenics/ gymnastics body if i remember correctly
he looked impressive IRL i reckon, and thats beyond his face alone, cause i know ppl at 6'3" and 6'4" and they dominate everyone around even when they re fat fucks :feelskek: