I don't get the why so many of you have high standards for women

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Like I would be very happy LTRing most the women you guys call ugly. If I were to post some of the women I find attractive, I bet there will be a few people calling them subhuman. What gives? Face it, most of you are not going to get within a spitting distance of the stacies you admire. Why not just LTR a LTB? Trust me, you'd be much happier.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, amorfati, AscendingHero and 5 others
Yes, if she has a good personality and is not ugly that's good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, amorfati and Deleted member 3946
Yes, if she has a good personality and is not ugly that's good enough.
Exactly. Even some of the stacies these guys drool over just look fake and alien. It's all about ego for them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, thereallegend and Xangsane
a lot of people talk shit on non-stacies but most would fold if a becky was interested in them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
Like I would be very happy LTRing most the women you guys call ugly. If I were to post some of the women I find attractive, I bet there will be a few people calling them subhuman. What gives? Face it, most of you are not going to get within a spitting distance of the stacies you admire. Why not just LTR a LTB? Trust me, you'd be much happier.
Yeah I have been thinking this a lot. Quite a few volcels here.

“Pakicel”

Yeah no shit :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Hades and 6 others
In my country everyone is 2 PSL

Legit? Some latinas are hot.
Yes
No latina is above 5 PSL without makeup they fraud better than white woman @TioJohn
Most overrated race ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Yes
No latina is above 5 PSL without makeup they fraud better than white woman @TioJohn
Most overrated race ever
What would you rate this latina?

Her face is meh. But her body is great.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14478
2.5 PSL generously but GigaStacy in my country so would bang
This is what I am talking about. She is not 2.5 psl you retard. She is average facially with above average body. 4.5 PSL overall. This is 2.5 PSL nigga:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forevergymcelling, DivineBeing and 2 others
Yes
Most overrated race ever
They're so ugly, they need to use at least 2 kg of makeup to look acceptable.

Only latinas with european features can be good looking

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
i just want to feel loved bro :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Michael Myers
They're so ugly, they need to use at least 2 kg of makeup to look acceptable.

Only latinas with european features can be good looking
Yup. They are not enough for your 7 PSL O'Pry tier looks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Post examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
it probably comes from childhood. I remember when I fell in love with a girl for the first time in my life, I was 9/10 years old and in elementary school. I had fallen in love with a Becky, maybe she was a Stacy, I don't remember, anyway she was the only one in the whole school (she was 1 or 2 grades above me) that boosted my testosterone. She was the only one I found pretty. In her presence I was losing my mind because she was so hot. Average girls or even ugly ones didn't interest me, they were like air to me. I've only ever been interested in the super hot girls. That's where these high standards come from for me.

• Woah
Reactions: milflovet
Because nobody wants to be seen with a 5/10 or 6/10 in public that shit is embarrassing I want a hottie on my arm.

Also if a girl isn’t super hot I can’t get excited enough or fired up enough to even be fucking bothered, why would I when there’s literally another girl that looks better than her around the corner, and a dozen girls that look like her around the corner too.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: milflovet, AscendingHero and DivineBeing
Because nobody wants to be seen with a 5/10 or 6/10 in public that shit is embarrassing I want a hottie on my arm.

Also if a girl isn’t super hot I can’t get excited enough or fired up enough to even be fucking bothered, why would I when there’s literally another girl that looks better than her around the corner, and a dozen girls that look like her around the corner too.
Nah. I don't care if it's embarrassing. Don't have ego issues where I hate being mogged etc.

I don't. I just want to find a non-fat, plain-looking woman that I can get married to.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
ii have ED with sub stacy girls

My oneitis was 5/10 with really good tits that was it. She literally had bug eyes but I still found her better than any stacies, meanwhile people here be like “Lima is 4 psl bro”

I don’t have high standards at all, the girls I want to fuck would get called subhumans here even if they are normie. People here are really just Stacysexual, but as long as she has a body I like then I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and DivineBeing
7 psl or death, I'm gigastacy only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
body is way more important than face for women imo

I couldn’t give a fuck what her face looks like, give me some whore with a small waist, big ass and tits :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160

I couldn’t give a fuck what her face looks like, give me some whore with a small waist, big ass and tits :Comfy:
im thinking of findng a chubby college bitch and training her into ascension :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
My oneitis was 5/10 with really good tits that was it. She literally had bug eyes but I still found her better than any stacies, meanwhile people here be like “Lima is 4 psl bro”
This is one of the girls I liked:

Flat chest with no ass too. I'd LTR her if her personality was compatible with mine.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Nigga stop posting you're embararasing us rn :feelsrope:
How? I making very legit points. Most of us are not going to be 6+ PSL, millionaires or celebrities. We should try focusing on women who are attainable. Even you'd be better off dating a becky with a good personality than an attention whore stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
im thinking of findng a chubby college bitch and training her into ascension :lul:let me see if i can find this one girl i know irl who went from trucel to stacy
Ascending women is easier than man. But the thing is, I am not sure if she would be open to things like plastic surgery.

How? I making very legit points. Most of us are not going to be 6+ PSL, millionaires or celebrities. We should try focusing on women who are attainable. Even you'd be better off dating a becky with a good personality than an attention whore stacy.
oh my bad i thought you were calling that girl 4.5. i read wrong

This, esp. for ons and short term relationships. Which most girls aren't and it gets harder sub chad.

example?😋