I don't get why girls don't like me

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I consider myself a pretty good looking guy, most people say I'm at least a 7/10 and I am confident in my looks as well. But I have yet to have any success with girls and it seems like no matter how charismatic and how much I try to be flashy and attractive I don't get any positive responses from girls at all. Any tips or feedback as to what I might be doing wrong?

Because your a subhuman post pics to prove otherwise

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Have you tried being yourself?

R
Because your a subhuman post pics to prove otherwise
Will I get banned for posting a pic of myself? That's how I got banned from the incels forum.

Also, a normie calling you a 7/10 is the same as them saying you look average.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Elliot Rodger reincarnated.

@VST you read my mind. Can you tell me what I'm thinking right now?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I consider myself a pretty good looking guy, most people say I'm at least a 7/10 and I am confident in my looks as well. But I have yet to have any success with girls and it seems like no matter how charismatic and how much I try to be flashy and attractive I don't get any positive responses from girls at all. Any tips or feedback as to what I might be doing wrong?
No, but forreal you're probably just not a 7 out of 10 tbh, probably just ugly, I use to think I was a 7 out of 10

Also, a normie calling you a 7/10 is the same as them saying you look average.

I was rated that on the incel forums mostly

Because you arent 7/10

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Yeah, 7/10 is 4/8 in PSL.

IMG 20190102 180734 202
look I'm not that ugly. Also my mirror is dirty I don't have shit on my face

IMG 20180724 223539 285
this one is kinda old but I haven't changed much.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s not over, but your features are average maybe a little above. Great skin though. Just don’t be a sperg and speak to girls
See that's hard cause I'm also a lowkey mentalcel and like I explained in the post, no matter what I say or do no girls ever pay attention to me.

See that's hard cause I'm also a lowkey mentalcel and like I explained in the post, no matter what I say or do no girls ever pay attention to me.

Well I can’t help you with that I’m introverted as fuck but your looks aren’t enough to gather enough attention so stop being a sperg

this is me right now. My skin has gotten worse but you can't say I'm anything less than at least a 6/10.

How tall are you and how’s your frame? Also how old? Post a front on selfie and side profile shots for better ratings

I'm currently about 5'9" and I weight 110. I'm pretty skinny to be honest but I have a nice body nonetheless. I work out often and have abs and muscle definition. And my shoulders are pretty broad as well.

I'm currently about 5'9" and I weight 110. I'm pretty skinny to be honest but I have a nice body nonetheless. I work out often and have abs and muscle definition. And my shoulders are pretty broad as well.

FACE > HEIGHT > FRAME > MUSCLE

now you no why no girls approach or make it easy for you.

So you either speak to girls with confidence :bluepill: or it’s over

How old? Cuz if you’re in high school that might be fine but if you’re in your 20s your skinny af for most girls

FACE > HEIGHT > FRAME > MUSCLE

now you no why no girls approach or make it easy for you.

So you either speak to girls with confidence :bluepill: or it’s over
Ok so out of all the tremendously hideous incels on this forum and on the incels website, you're trying to say it's over for me? Really?
How old? Cuz if you’re in high school that might be fine but if you’re in your 20s your skinny af for most girls
I'm 18

Ok so out of all the tremendously hideous incels on this forum and on the incels website, you're trying to say it's over for me? Really?

I'm 18

Learn to read faggitttt, I said approach girls because your looks are not enough alone and don’t act like a bitch with me I’m just telling you the truth

• +1
Reactions: Phad
yo bich what about u say dat 2 my face bich haha i slept with ur bf bitch ugh i liek hate u smh
You sound like cemeteryflesh if you remember who that is. Its the "my dad thinks I'm a e girl"

4/10 IRL + race failo