I don't get why people care about all the normies joining here

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Like @alriodai said none of the OG users care jfl. It's all the users who joined this year when the forums been fucking shit. Forum died nearly a year ago now.

Notice how none of the greycels are actually posting let alone reacting meaning that only the good ones will stay. This forum is too autistic to be normified.

The forum won't be ruined if that's what ur concerned about.

As for wanting looksmaxxing info to be gatekeeped there's nothing you can do and it was inevitably going to spread. Everyone seems to have forgotten that genetics primarily determine your attractiveness not how much you've looksmaxxed so it really doesn't matter.

Keep in mine normies are trend followers. They'll probably be into looksmaxxing for a couple of weeks and then move on when the trend moves on.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Sonder, Av0nr and 8 others
The forum won't be ruined if that's what ur concerned about.
it is already and will become even worse
As for wanting looksmaxxing info to be gatekeeped there's nothing you can do and it was inevitably going to spread. Everyone seems to have forgotten that genetics primarily determine your attractiveness not how much you've looksmaxxed.
right

right
Fuck looksmaxxing, just let me enjoy my schizo far-right psl model shitposting forum, without dealing with trannies or foids outlashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Dietsnasta, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Fuck looksmaxxing, just let me enjoy my schizo far-right psl model shitposting forum, without dealing with trannies or foids outlashing
Innit.

its well known but looksmaxxing is cope but as you said this site is (was) a gem for shitposters

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 21048

right
Joined Jun 13, 2023

Its pretty much the same as when I first found this forum in 2020

its well known but looksmaxxing is cope but as you said this site is (was) a gem for shitposters
Yeah even surgery has its limits, which nobody even gets besides the rare greycel

Joined Jun 13, 2023

Its pretty much the same as when I first found this forum in 2020
Joined Oct 17, 2021

@Deleted member 14515 @Deleted member 15305

wouldnt say so

Surgery is already "mainstream" in South Korea and it didn't need some autistic forum to achieve that.

And even with all the surgery in the world, incels will stay incels and Chads will stay Chads.

Even the biggest surgerymaxx transformation roped afterwards cause he was still incel jfl

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 31457
Joined Oct 17, 2021

@Deleted member 14515 @Deleted member 15305

wouldnt say so
I have an old account which is why im now called which joined january 2021 after a couple months of lurking

I have an old account which is why im now called which joined january 2021 after a couple months of lurking
good, I had 5 in total, one from 2020 with 0 posts and other from 2022

talking about the topic, 2020-2021 felt way nicer to browse imo, or maybe it's just because I preserved only the good threads and users in my memory

either way fuck it, will leave once october starts

I don't know why members here are breaking a sweat : I often see users that joined several years ago that are still talking about trying to looksmaxx in 2023 or starting a skincare routine.

They have all the valuable information at hand but did nothing with it, as will 80% of the newjoiners.

Leanmaxxing is the first looksmaxxing and is water but what percentage of the general population can commit to a caloric deficit diet ? Less than 20% probably.

Same for committing to a skincare routine and softmaxxing, let alone having hardmaxxing procedures that requires to be high inhib and have your pockets full of cash.

Most of what I know I owe it to some valuable members not the botb water threads or youtube/tiktok bullshit videos.

Besides, it's mostly Indians teenagers joining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 31457 and Debetro
I don't know why members here a breaking a sweat : I often see users that joined several years ago that are still talking about trying to looksmaxx in 2023 or starting a skincare routine.

They have all the valuable information at hand but did nothing with as will 80% of the newjoiners.

Leanmaxxing is the first looksmaxxing and is water but what percentage of the general population can commit to a caloric deficit diet ? Less than 20% probably.

Same for committing to a skincare routine and softmaxxing, let alone having hardmaxxing procedures that requires to be high inhib and have your pockets full of cash.

Most of what I know I owe it to some valuable members not the botb water threads or youtube/tiktok bullshit videos.
half of botb is useless and I can count with my hands the number of users who genuinely became chadlite/chads in the 2020-2023 range

but a close and small community like this one was, is way more pleasant to browse than a big community full of bluepilled/redpilled teenagers like any other subreddit about looks topic is

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Tabula Rasa and VenatorLuparius
People act like they have an undisputable right to know all of this (meaningless information for most) just because they were born deformed and chose to rot here for years.

Blackpill is all about cruelty of this reality so I don't get what's the problem. Also if 10000 normies see this forum; it won't change the dating scene you idiots

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and VenatorLuparius