shizuku11111

i look like my avi
tbh

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
why I like a freaky bitch

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and shizuku11111
i love them. but there's a different between whores and freaky bitches. like, only fans and cam whores sit around all day shoving various things in their holes and pissing all over their floors, and you can tell they're just completely desensitized to everything. that's the exact opposite of a freaky bitch, imo. i want a girl who loves dirty sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and shizuku11111
But you do like troons

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and bourgeoizyzz
i love them. but there's a different between whores and freaky bitches. like, only fans and cam whores sit around all day shoving various things in their holes and pissing all over their floors, and you can tell they're just completely desensitized to everything. that's the exact opposite of a freaky bitch, imo. i want a girl who loves dirty sex.
i know bro, and i agree, but they are too much for me i dont want that much sex, bitches wanna fuck 3-4 times a day, have fucked up fantasies etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
i know bro, and i agree, but they are too much for me i dont want that much sex, bitches wanna fuck 3-4 times a day, have fucked up fantasies etc
get your T levels checked

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
get your T levels checked
my libido is not a problem, if anything its been higher than ever lately, but this girl im talking to is fucking crazy

my libido is not a problem, if anything its been higher than ever lately, but this girl im talking to is fucking crazy
And is she your type? Like goofy and extroverted?
Because a bitch I know is freaky like that, with a goofy personality

@shizuku11111 u are third world gypsy who fucks transgenders and is forever doomed to be poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
@shizuku11111 u are third world gypsy who fucks transgenders and is forever doomed to be poor
my mother makes monthly what ur parents make yearly

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Are you fucking kidding me? Freaky girls are the best thing for a coomer like me

• Hmm...
Are you fucking kidding me? Freaky girls are the best thing for a coomer like me
thats what u think beacuse u are coomer and didnt experience it

any sexual thing a freaky woman does is because of a fetish a chad happened to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
talking and being around them, cant have normal convo, everything is about sex or associated
I have definitely experienced this and it's amazing. You not liking it is due to repressed sexuality or victim of morality shaming. Either that or you're asexual

I have definitely experienced this and it's amazing. You not liking it is due to repressed sexuality or victim of morality shaming. Either that or you're asexual
nigga im neither, my libido is high af but when i say u cant run a normal convo, u literally cant to the point its annoying, its likeable first few days

Face reveal

Attachments

• IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
nigga im neither, my libido is high af but when i say u cant run a normal convo, u literally cant to the point its annoying, its likeable first few days
Examples? How bout fucking her to make her stfu? She clearly wants it

He's not into whores and that's your conclusion? :lul:

Projectionmaxxing hard to justify your whore indulging

• +1
He's not into whores and that's your conclusion? :lul:

Projectionmaxxing hard to justify your whore indulging
Just flex your morality on the rest of the world theory

Just flex your morality on the rest of the world theory
Finding unused holes more attractive than used ones isn't a morality thing it's a male thing. A normal male thing,

While you're calling people asexual for it :feelshehe:

Jfl what normal human wouldn't want to fuck 3x a day? Every girl I've met has been this way. You weirdos want asexual women

Finding unused holes more attractive than used ones isn't a morality thing it's a male thing. A normal male thing,

While you're calling people asexual for it :feelshehe:
So because a girl hasn't fucked it must mean she hates sex?

Also if normal men didn't like women that like sex, who are these women having sex with? Jfl the absolute lack of basic logic in incel posts