I don't think framecel is related to nutrition/lifestyle choices

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I keep reading about how small/weak bone structure is a result of poor nutritional habits and inadequate caloric intake as well as a lack of proper exercise (among other things), but, from my own experience, I think it's almost purely genetic and let me tell u why

I have a lot of older mid 20s and 30s relatives who were born in the middle of a fucking civil war, and they all framemog me by a long shot. These fuckers probably grew up on bread and canned tomatoes and nothing else, and to add to that they had a terribly stressful upbringing as well. Not the ideal environment for the body to grow to its full potential, right?
I on the other hand received infinitely better nutrition and care as a child, had no illnesses or traumatic experiences, nothing of that sort. So my body was provided with the ideal environment for it to grow and prosper. And yet all of them are big framed burly arabs while I have to contend with my small ass wrists and narrow fucking shoulders and ectomorphic build

If you have the proper genetics required for bone growth, nothing is going to stop that. If you've got framecel genetics then no amount of nutrition and exercise is going to change that either
@averageblokecel discuss

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I keep reading about how small/weak bone structure is a result of poor nutritional habits and inadequate caloric intake as well as a lack of proper exercise (among other things), but, from my own experience, I think it's almost purely genetic and let me tell u why

I have a lot of older mid 20s and 30s relatives who were born in the middle of a fucking civil war, and they all framemog me by a long shot. These fuckers probably grew up on bread and canned tomatoes and nothing else, and to add to that they had a terribly stressful upbringing as well. Not the ideal environment for the body to grow to its full potential, right?
I on the other hand received infinitely better nutrition and care as a child, had no illnesses or traumatic experiences, nothing of that sort. So my body was provided with the ideal environment for it to grow and prosper. And yet all of them are big framed burly arabs while I have to contend with my small ass wrists and narrow fucking shoulders and ectomorphic build

If you have the proper genetics required for bone growth, nothing is going to stop that. If you've got framecel genetics then no amount of nutrition and exercise is going to change that either
@averageblokecel discuss
Send me a pic of your physique. Also how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yup, it's genetic. However:

Even if your hips are wider than your shoulders with enough shoulder/trap/lat work it can be corrected. You'll never have a crazy v-taper or anything but at least you won't have a pear-shaped body. I also have small wrists/narrow shoulders but after some lifting am getting much wider and even have decent v-taper when I flex my lats.

• +1
My father was the man of the house at 12 (when my grandfather died) and he had to make money for his family.
When war came around he fled to Iran on a tractor with 2 families and he + a few other men again fought for survival.
He had worked with people building houses.. no good technology at the time in Iraq so it required a lot of power.

I'd kill myself if I lived his life but nowadays he:
- Mogs me facially to hell and back
- Framemogs
- NT Mogs 90% NT people to hell and back

I'll never be a man like my father was. Hard times are needed to create strong men. Hard time triggers stress and your body will grow in such a way.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
My father was the man of the house at 12 (when my grandfather died) and he had to make money for his family.
When war came around he fled to Iran on a tractor with 2 families and he + a few other men again fought for survival.
He had worked with people building houses.. no good technology at the time in Iraq so it required a lot of power.

I'd kill myself if I lived his life but nowadays he:
- Mogs me facially to hell and back
- Framemogs
- NT Mogs 90% NT people to hell and back

I'll never be a man like my father was. Hard times are needed to create strong men. Hard time triggers stress and your body will grow in such a way.
100% especially the last sentence

• +1
Hard times are needed to create strong men
Yeah my dad is fucking gigantic (frame speaking), he wristmogs to fucking hell and back and he got a fucking wall for a back.

The fact that we are grown in a feminine enviroment, with jews pouring chems (at least here) doesn't the fact that I was meant to be tiny wrist'd.

Also bonesmashing: As a kid if you play, you trip and fall and hurt, you will also get into fight with other kids so by that way your body grows stronger, much more resistant to damage by creating bone mass

Last edited:
  • +1
The fact that we are grown in a feminine enviroment, with jews pouring chems (at least here

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
id kill myself if i was with wide waist tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
The fact that we are grown in a feminine enviroment, with jews pouring chems (at least here) doesn't the fact that I was meant to be tiny wrist'd.
LOL retard.

• +1
iin theory lifting and eating in a caloric surplus and getting plenty of protein and gaining muscle should increase your test

• +1
u told me u had shit sleep schedule for 3 years maybe thats why u are framecel :feelshmm:

• +1
I've personally had a shitty diet all my life. I never got sufficient calories and I have a pretty small jointed frame. When I started working out at 15 and eating in a caloric surplus my wrists went from 5.8 inches to 6.6 inches. I'm 17 now. I'd say if the activities have enough stress on the bone structure it will grow, especially in childhood/adolescence. Your relatives in the wars probably had a rougher upbringing with more labor possibly leading to an increase in bone density and mass. Just speculation though.

• +1
When I started working out at 15 and eating in a caloric surplus my wrists went from 5.8 inches to 6.6 inches.
I have been working out for some time now (17) and I haven't seen any change whatsoever. There's very little muscle around the wrist so you definitely experienced an increase in bone mass and density. Maybe your "true" bone genetics were expressed as a result of environmental changes

I've personally had a shitty diet all my life. I never got sufficient calories and I have a pretty small jointed frame. When I started working out at 15 and eating in a caloric surplus my wrists went from 5.8 inches to 6.6 inches. I'm 17 now. I'd say if the activities have enough stress on the bone structure it will grow, especially in childhood/adolescence. Your relatives in the wars probably had a rougher upbringing with more labor possibly leading to an increase in bone density and mass. Just speculation though.
Physical stress grows the body for sure. I don't think recreational exercise like gym, swimming, or football is enough to induce such changes though

• +1
I have been working out for some time now (17) and I haven't seen any change whatsoever. There's very little muscle around the wrist so you definitely experienced an increase in bone mass and density. Maybe your "true" bone genetics were expressed as a result of environmental changes

Out of curiosity what is your wrist girth? I do think frame size is still predominantly genetic. However I think everyone can achieve changes to their structure to an extent. Genetics and environment have always been very closely connected, after all genetics are just the consequences of past environments interacting with humans spanning hundreds of thousands of years.

• +1
Out of curiosity what is your wrist girth? I do think frame size is still predominantly genetic. However I think everyone can achieve changes to their structure to an extent. Genetics and environment have always been very closely connected, after all genetics are just the consequences of past environments interacting with humans spanning hundreds of thousands of years.
6.1 inches though I could've measured them incorrectly. But really fucking small compared to my father/relatives

• +1
6.1 inches though I could've measured them incorrectly. But really fucking small compared to my father/relatives

My fathers wrists are still thicker than mine. But I've noticed older people tend to have thicker bigger wrists. The bones seem to continue to build in density and size, as my father at around my age had very thin wrists. Now his are at least 7+. It's possible your father also had thin wrists at your age.

• +1
  • +1
thinka do u think that ur fkd up sleep schedule is result of u becoming framecel

• +1