I don't trust this guy at work

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
He got a job where I work yesterday, and we work together now. When I met him I didn't feel any particular way about him, I was just trying to see what this guy is about.

So first of all I didn't like that he works efficiently only when our boss is around. Whenever the boss leaves or is out of sight that dude takes smoke breaks, plays with his phone or does a sloppy job. Then once boss comes back he pretends like he's working so hard. Cuck behaviour if you ask me.

Then there's this old dude who works with us, we call him grandpa, cool dude and everyone likes him, tells me that I shouldn't hang out with that guy because he's a slick and a liar. He especially warned me not to invite him home. Then another guy tells me that he's not a good dude.

Then this guy asks me for money today. And I'm like... Dude you know me for two days you're already asking me for money. I told him I had no money.

I go to my boss and I tell him that there's something I need to talk to him about. I told him about the situation and how I didn't like it. He said "naw man that guy worked here before and he asked me for money and he gave it back" etc etc. I asked him well why would he ask me and not you? I said that it just seemed inappropriate that a you ask a guy that you don't even know for money.

Boss jokingly said that "he probably thinks you're a solid dude".

I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this guy. Maybe he fooled the boss and he can't even see a snake under his nose, or maybe I'm overreacting and he's alright.

He sounds guy that isent a cuck but you are

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Sigma behaviour guy, you are just a cuck who is hard working meanwhile that guy doesnt give a shit and has fun in his life

• +1
Reactions: aginghomo, Heguldus, delta7 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and getra
You can lick each others' dick you low IQ bastards
Nah we both know you lick your boss asshole and that new guy doesnt do it, that pisses you off because he isnt a hard working cuck like you now kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and JFL
Nah we both know you lick your boss asshole and that new guy doesnt do it, that pisses you off because he isnt a hard working cuck like you now kys
Suck my big veiny cock