I don't wanna live my rest of life as a 5'10 manlet

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
Main qimg 4fef23f67dfccf33f07ac6e1dc03ba2d

20c58e291e6cd48150d0370ea553cbae 11308480712

6'1 is the most wanted height by women all over the world...

Even in asia, women chose 6'~6'1 as the most attractive height

And i can confirm it... I had lived in korea couple years but whenever i met local foids, they asked my height all the time. I used to tell my real height(5'10, 177cm), but I could read disappointment from their face immediately. So i had to lie to them that my height is 180cm(5'11).

And there's some word between women...
"Under 5'7(170cm) men are worse than serial killers"

It shows women's general thoughts about height of men in a nutshell.

There's no manlet's land...

LL is the only way for manlets like me to survive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheAnomaly, .👽. and 12 others
View attachment 1064121
View attachment 1064113

And i can confirm it... I had lived in korea couple years but whenever i met local foids, they asked my height all the time. I used to tell my real height(5'10, 177cm), but I could read disappointment from their face immediately. So i had to lie to them that my height is 180cm(5'11).

6 feet is enough to heightmog 95% of attractive women

Also here is my procedure :

1. Become a temporary RedPiller and hit the gym like a motherfucker to COPE

3. Return to BlackPill philosophy

4. Free LL for u

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, ProAcktiv, .👽. and 5 others
6 feet is enough to heightmog 95% of attractive women

Also here is my procedure :

1. Become a temporary RedPiller and hit the gym like a motherfucker to COPE

3. Return to BlackPill philosophy

4. Free LL for u

That was painful to watch

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Mrinfinityx
Over for meeks, Brad Pitt, opry, Ian somerhalder who are within 5'9-5'11 and all average height chads imaginable tbh, imagine not being 6'5.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lolcel, randomvanish and 12 others
How was living in korea?

Over for meeks, Brad Pitt, opry, Ian somerhalder who are within 5'9-5'11 and all average height chads imaginable tbh, imagine not being 6'5.
6 feet u heightmog all attractive women, what s the point to be taller except for some fetish sluts, just move on and talk to others, she dont deserve any attention

5'10"-5'11" masterrace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, coolguy1, Germania and 3 others
As brutal as it is, for me it's lifefuel that I can use against my ethnic tax

Its fucking over for them....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
At 177-178cm virtually no girl would reject you for your height if your face is good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Mouthbreath, oldcell and 8 others
Yeah you need LL desperately tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lejend, AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
At 177-178cm virtually no girl would reject you for your height if your face is good
But if you're185cm your attractiveness will be doubled with that

But if you're185cm your attractiveness will be doubled with that
Average height Chad will slay more in 1 week than this whole forum can do in their lifetime, you can't change height besides ll after they fuse no point crying about it lmao, 5'10 is a fine height for the West. You'd still be crying if you were 6'5 because ur face isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: lejend, Need2Ascend and Patient A
Average height Chad will slay more in 1 week than this whole forum can do in their lifetime, you can't change height besides ll after they fuse no point crying about it lmao, 5'10 is a fine height for the West. You'd still be crying if you were 6'5 because ur face isn't good.
Yeah but that chad will easily do anal and threesome at first meet if he is 6'1.
From pussy wetter to anal destroyer

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Yeah but that chad will easily do anal and threesome at first meet if he is 6'1.
From pussy wetter to anal destroyer
Yeah I'm sure zac efron at 5'8 would struggle same with meeks and somerhalder at 5'9 and o'Pry at 5'10-5'11 stop coping your height isn't a bottleneck it's your face.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Cain and Patient A
5'10-5'11 with good frame is the absolute goat

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
i wish i was 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: Cain
Just have a male model tier face to compensate for your manlet height bro! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I'm a straight C

Women think as a herd and if it's fashionable among the herd for a man's height to be around 6'1 that is what they will want even if they have no idea how tall that is, they just want to be able to say their boyfriend is 6'1. If you're anywhere near to 6'0 just lie about your height they don't know better. The reality is that if you're facially attractive with a decent body your height doesn't really matter if it's average.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Bro im 5’10 and slay like fuck, im only on here for tips and looksmaxxes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: adotsdot and Cain
View attachment 1064121
View attachment 1064113

Just rope :feelswhy: and let the 5'8" chadlet fuck your oneitis. What a fucking loser you are

Last edited:
Just have a male model tier face to compensate for your manlet height bro! :soy:
just be good looking @ average height theory sounds better, taller is better tho

Define good looking, 5 PSL? If so, that's simply not enough.
Gigantic cope lmao. 5 psl is enough for irl, you don't need to be 6psl.

• JFL
Gigantic cope lmao. 5 psl is enough for irl, you don't need to be 6psl.
Oh boy, you are in for a big surprise...
I bet you probably think that once you reach 5 PSL your life will be solved and you will manage to get a loving relationship :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Oh boy, you are in for a big surprise...
I bet you probably think that once you reach 5 PSL your life will be solved and you will manage to get a loving relationship :forcedsmile:
5psl is chadlite. You're beyond coping if you think you need to be in the top 1% of men to get a loving relationship. Blackpill autism at it's finest lmao.

"6'5 or death bro, 6psl or death bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14086 and Cain
5psl is chadlite. You're beyond coping if you think you need to be in the top 1% of men to get a loving relationship. Blackpill autism at it's finest lmao.

"6'5 or death bro, 6psl or death bro"
the height grade chart OP is using as a reference was made by some autistic schizo called Michael Klump from quora who is in never ending depression as a 30 year old because he stopped growing at 11 years old at 5'11"

Interesting character

Your "lovely" girlfriend will most likely dump you, is in their nature to seek better looking men, you will get cucked as a subchad male (unless you date ugly women ofc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

5 PSL with average height is simply not enough, I am 5'10" with a 5 PSL face myself and still incel, so I know very well what I am talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thisisasupersaiyan
Your "lovely" girlfriend will most likely dump you, is in their nature to seek better looking men, you will get cucked as a subchad male (unless you date ugly women ofc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

5 PSL with average height is simply not enough, I am 5'10" with a 5 PSL face myself and still incel, so I know very well what I am talking about.
Facts.

The absolute state of this forum. Too many bluepills.

• +1