I don’t want a gf

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
my day is filled with routines and obligations(looksmaxxing included ofc). I love my peace and freedom on living in my own apartment doing anything and whenever I want without friction. Having gf mean I have to see the worse of her, she will contempt of me sooner or later. I would rather prefer to living my best life + having to see girls crushing on me and putting her best effort to see me everytimes.

Do you guys feel the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, incel194012940, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
somewhat but I would rather have a gf than not it's just easy low effort consistent sex rather than having to get girls seperately

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and spectacularpixlr
In theory but a gf is probs the most realistic way of getting consistent sex with a girl I’m attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Johnnybegood, Verse and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Depends.. what if your gf was staceylite+ with an amazing personality that suited yours.. why would u even bother looking for something else at that point? Adjusting your routines would be an easy sacrifice in return imo

• +1
Reactions: Verse
yes and you?
No. If i have to say a goal related to women since its not my main goal, i would rather want to be seen unreal/ absolutely handsome without the need to have sex. As long as i get genuine constant validation, i’m good. And i would rather have a prime top tier wholesome woman than hundreds subpar.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21796, incel194012940 and 2 others
How do you plan to procreate if you arent trying to find a woman to settle down with? If your a teenager missing out on teenage love thats a huge developmental milestone missed. Mirin dedication tho.

No. If i have to say a goal related to women since its not my main goal, i would rather want to be seen unreal/ absolutely handsome without the need to have sex. As long as i get genuine constant validation, i’m good. And i would rather have a prime top tier wholesome woman than hundreds subpar.
Constant validation feels better than the short dopamine spikes you get from sex anyway.. although if you're used to constant validation and then for whatever reason don't have it anymore it's suifuel x 100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 18840
Constant validation feels better than the short dopamine spikes you get from sex anyway.. although if you're used to constant validation and then for whatever reason don't have it anymore it's suifuel x 100
Happened to me due to culture and pheno. From smv higher than tyler maher, to normie smv. I then had the biggest ascension of all times because of the frustration. And now i’m doing fine again, thankfully. Still not as good as in my hometown but it is what it is.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Happened to me due to culture and pheno. From smv higher than tyler maher, to normie smv. I then had the biggest ascension of all times because of the frustration. And now i’m doing fine again, thankfully. Still not as good as in my hometown but it is what it is.
Yeah I sometimes wish I didn't have the validation I did from being super popular in HS, but on the bright side it's pushing me now to better myself in every aspect of my life

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
my day is filled with routines and obligations(looksmaxxing included ofc). I love my peace and freedom on living in my own apartment doing anything and whenever I want without friction. Having gf mean I have to see the worse of her, she will contempt of me sooner or later. I would rather prefer to living my best life + having to see girls crushing on me and putting her best effort to see me everytimes.

I bet u my fucking dick if a girl came up to u rn and said she liked u you'd be singing a different tune

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I think that's right. Individual girls are just distractions on the road to general appeal.

• +1
Sorry for misleading guys. What I meant to say was having a gf is fine but just don’t make her your oneitis and don’t co-living. Showing her you have options while being in LTR with seperate home is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 18840

Who wants a gf man. Not until I've become a god in bed

• JFL

feel exactly the same
Women are a fucking drag to be around. I honestly cannot fathom living with a woman let alone an old ugly woman when I am older. imagine having some old crone waddling around your house bugging you while you're trying to chill and relax. Horrible. Marriage is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Danish_Retard and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
feel exactly the same
Women are a fucking drag to be around. I honestly cannot fathom living with a woman let alone an old ugly woman when I am older. imagine having some old crone waddling around your house bugging you while you're trying to chill and relax. Horrible. Marriage is for cucks
Only HQNP trad wife deserves marriage.

Same shit

gay men GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Компенсатор всего