I don't want my looksmatch. I want my "moneymatch."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
As in, the best women I can attract with how well off I am financially. But how do I find them? I really don't know why I'm seeking advice from a bunch of literal teenagers, but I can't think of anywhere else to turn.

Claudia Ochoa Felix. She was a Mexican drug queenpin, but also a Instathot. She denied being a drug queenpin, but that was obviously bullshit. Anyway, here's her shaking her ass in Brazil.

And as it is with all Instagram women or OnlyFans women or any woman people thirst for on the Internet, I can't help but wonder, who is the ass shaking for? Who is she trying to attract? Because she was a powerful and dangerous drug lady. Considering the scope of her pick of men, I can't help but wonder who you have to be to be worth her time. Turns out it's Drake. The rappist. They follow(ed) each other on Twitter and Instagram and would talk.

Okay, so if the Instagram/OnlyFans women you're after are Claudia Felix? You need to be Drake. And from what I can tell, any men who are fucking Instagram/OnlyFans women are doing so through their money and status. They're "flying out" these women, see? Now, I'm not Drake. But I can afford a plane ticket. So which Instagram/OnlyFans women can I score with whatever my net worth is? And how do I actually go about finding them and linking up?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Mans never been in marquee when it's shutdown ay?

Trusss me daddy

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Ah yes, asking incels about these kinds of questions really is a smart thing to do!

Ah yes, asking incels about these kinds of questions really is a smart thing to do!

People here claim to have sex. This is the closest thing to a seduction community I can find that isn't inactive.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787