I don't want to be treated like a bug...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
I was getting some groceries yesterday. It was a typical day, except my skin was terrible, and it was sunny. The brutality of natural lighting is enough to raise the cortisol of any acne-cel. To avoid people seeing my death-tier hyperpigmentation, blemishes and pitted scarring, I started sprinting as fast as I could. So I'm Naruto running down the high street, looking down and circumnavigating the crowds of NPCs'.

My target was Sainsbury's. About 100m from the shop, I took a sharp turn onto the other side of the road and almost ran into this Becky outside John Lewis. I stopped about 0.5 metres away from her and did that awkward ting' where you bump into someone, but you don't know which way to move so you can avoid them. The lighting from the roof of John Lewis had hit my skin in the worst possible way. I looked like someone had overlayed a filter of No Man's land onto the caricature of a human FACE. My moisturiser and sweat had amalgamated into a gooey residue, and I was panting like a pug. My FACE was sunken, sleep-deprived and defeated. Getting mogged every day really does take a toll on your mental and physical state.

The Becky was staring in horror at my FACE. I paused, not knowing what to do. She was wearing a mask (must have been frauding her subhuman lower third was my immediate thought because COVID restrictions are long gone). She gave me the biggest death stare like I had killed her whole family or something. It was a disgusted yet angry look. She thought, "why should such an inferior subhuman grace my presence?". Like me inadvertently causing her to wait for an extra 0.5s had induced insurmountable inconvenience to her day. As I clocked the situation, I thought no way am I letting this bitch pass before me. I'm no simp, and chivalry is dead. After what seemed like an eternity, I made a move and stopped her in her tracks. I let out a meek "sorry" before breaking eye contact and continuing my Naruto run to the shop.

So you might be thinking I was over-analysing the interaction. The truth is she could have been polite and mustered the decorum to maintain a neutral look. She didn't need to strain her orbicularis oculi and give me that look of disgust. She went out of her way to make me feel shitty... and that's what women do. They feed off of the life force of the ugly and transmit their positive energy to Chad. The more chadsexual they are, the more you see them treat ugly men like dirt beneath their shoes. Those visceral looks of repulsion are an everyday occurrence for me. I feel dehumanised. I just want to be seen as human. Is that too much to ask for?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, mulattomaxxer, Clark69 and 1 other person
I'd wait for the movie.

the day in the life of leonardo dicaprio aka traumatisedogre

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and stevielake
My suffering is immeasurable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, fogdart and EverythingMattersCel
I was getting some groceries yesterday. It was a typical day, except my skin was terrible, and it was sunny. The brutality of natural lighting is enough to raise the cortisol of any acne-cel. To avoid people seeing my death-tier hyperpigmentation, blemishes and pitted scarring, I started sprinting as fast as I could. So I'm Naruto running down the high street, looking down and circumnavigating the crowds of NPCs'.

My target was Sainsbury's. About 100m from the shop, I took a sharp turn onto the other side of the road and almost ran into this Becky outside John Lewis. I stopped about 0.5 metres away from her and did that awkward ting' where you bump into someone, but you don't know which way to move so you can avoid them. The lighting from the roof of John Lewis had hit my skin in the worst possible way. I looked like someone had overlayed a filter of No Man's land onto the caricature of a human FACE. My moisturiser and sweat had amalgamated into a gooey residue, and I was panting like a pug. My FACE was sunken, sleep-deprived and defeated. Getting mogged every day really does take a toll on your mental and physical state.

The Becky was staring in horror at my FACE. I paused, not knowing what to do. She was wearing a mask (must have been frauding her subhuman lower third was my immediate thought because COVID restrictions are long gone). She gave me the biggest death stare like I had killed her whole family or something. It was a disgusted yet angry look. She thought, "why should such an inferior subhuman grace my presence?". Like me inadvertently causing her to wait for an extra 0.5s had induced insurmountable inconvenience to her day. As I clocked the situation, I thought no way am I letting this bitch pass before me. I'm no simp, and chivalry is dead. After what seemed like an eternity, I made a move and stopped her in her tracks. I let out a meek "sorry" before breaking eye contact and continuing my Naruto run to the shop.

So you might be thinking I was over-analysing the interaction. The truth is she could have been polite and mustered the decorum to maintain a neutral look. She didn't need to strain her orbicularis oculi and give me that look of disgust. She went out of her way to make me feel shitty... and that's what women do. They feed off of the life force of the ugly and transmit their positive energy to Chad. The more chadsexual they are, the more you see them treat ugly men like dirt beneath their shoes. Those visceral looks of repulsion are an everyday occurrence for me. I feel dehumanised. I just want to be seen as human. Is that too much to ask for?
Are you deformed?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
the day in the life of leonardo dicaprio aka traumatisedogre
Even his username makes me seethe. I hate his tales and larps. I want to hurt him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and stevielake
@Leonardo DiCaprio
He knows how much I despise him

Screen Shot 2022 05 14 at 24500 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430