i dont want to get married or have a girlfriend

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
im incapable of love. i honestly can't even love my friends or my family. Maybe I do have some subconscious love for them, but the love of an autistic person is so faint and feeble. I wouldn't shed a tear if my mom died, but I would probably feel just a little upset.

I understand why others may want to marry, have kids, and raise a family, but personally I'm not interested in any relationships. Having female friends with benefits would be the most enjoyable for me.

Can anyone else relate?

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and reborn

• +1
Reactions: 9 yo normie and STEVE GAMING
im incapable of love. i honestly can't even love my friends or my family. Maybe I do have some subconscious love for them, but the love of an autistic person is so faint and feeble. I wouldn't shed a tear if my mom died, but I would probably feel just a little upset.

I understand why others may want to marry, have kids, and raise a family, but personally I'm not interested in any relationships. Having female friends with benefits would be the most enjoyable for me.

Can anyone else relate?
True ngl, but it does sounds like you get no bitcjes

Can anyone else relate?

My reaction to your retarded post

Fucking normies in the replies

• +1
Reactions: reborn

Can anyone else relate?
Same. I couldn't be in a relationship. Having a woman around all the time who is nagging about what I do, telling me to hang around with her parents on the weekend and shit like that would drive me nuts. Fucking is the only thing I care about at this point.